Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

Well hellooooooo x 6 to u2 my friend, was worried you wouldn't show up.....must be an important night for you......if U2 doesn't shake things up massively tonight, I'm afraid they won't do so either in Amsterdam......Bono might love you, but he's not gonna treat you any better than his own people...:wink:

Prepare for

Hellooooo, Hellllooooo!!!!!
Hellooooo, Hellllooooo!!!!! :lmao:

stop it! STOP IT!! stop it! STOP IT! stop it! STOP IT! I say.

U2Man said:

Well hellooooooo x 6 to u2 my friend, was worried you wouldn't show up.....must be an important night for you......if U2 doesn't shake things up massively tonight, I'm afraid they won't do so either in Amsterdam......Bono might love you, but he's not gonna treat you any better than his own people...:wink:

Prepare for

Hellooooo, Hellllooooo!!!!! :lmao:

oh no!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Headache said:
its all been called of because adam is in cardiff and got it all mixed up, and the irish all came late to the stadium

Very funny! This could well be true for all we know.

sami0201 said:
OK I'm back:lol:
we put the dvd in and it said "disk error" so my aunt is going back to Blockbuster :lmao: by the time we watch it the concert will be over!

By the time your aunt comes back, your cousins will have eaten all the popcorn, and she'll have to go again....:lmao:

Hi.

I've seen about 30 U2 shows over the years and the best closing song I've ever experienced was Bad. It closed only once with me in attendance, but it was really fantastic. Just my humble take on it. 40 is always great, cannot complain about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom