Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

awww, you guys have Lila and zoofred and U2Dork :up:

Actually, I hope they show up because I have a dentist appointment in about 30 minutes :reject:

Having trouble with the root canal again?

redkat said:
No Kelly skip the dentist they'll cause you nothing but pain :no:

Yeah, and if you skip the dentist now, you'll have pain x 10000000 later on.....

redkat said:

I was at Anaheim 2 and I'll be at L.A1 in nov. may try to get tickets at the box office for the 2nd show as well.

Really hope you get your chance to see them :smile:

i was at anahiem 2 and will be at L.A. 1. and i am also gonna try for ticks for L.A. 2. where are your ticks for L.A.?

thetitans2k said:

'Yah i did and its the most amazing bootleg ever. I cant believe it. Its so worth it.

I've just subscibed to Torrents and I don't know if it's the right one. I am looking for the VH1 All Access to download. Do you have to pay extra for DVDs?

my ears are burning...did someone call me? :wave:

I'll try and stay for the whole party, but might be in & out (i'm working too). Trying to log into the other couple of sites that need to be opened :wink:

:hug: kelly (get some good drugs!)

Lila64 said:
my ears are burning...did someone call me? :wave:

I'll try and stay for the whole party, but might be in & out (i'm working too). Trying to log into the other couple of sites that need to be opened :wink:

:hug: kelly (get some good drugs!)

It's supposed to be only to pick up some flouride tray, but they may have to file down one of the fillings because my bite doesn't seem right :shrug:

zooperson said:

i was at anahiem 2 and will be at L.A. 1. and i am also gonna try for ticks for L.A. 2. where are your ticks for L.A.?

I was at Anaheim2 too, and both LA shows. I don't have my Nov. tix yet, but I neeeeed some!
azcrying.gif

kellyahern said:

Yeah, I saw one at Best Buy online that wasn't too bad :)

I'm not sure about my CPU, but it loads the audio torrents okay, about the average speed as everyone else reports.

OK, I think torrenting is pretty CPU-intensive, although I'm not sure.....

kellyahern said:

It's supposed to be only to pick up some flouride tray, but they may have to file down one of the fillings because my bite doesn't seem right :shrug:

That's not soo bad. I go in for a deep cleaning next week took 4 injections last time. Hate giant needles:yell:

U2Man said:

OK, I think torrenting is pretty CPU-intensive, although I'm not sure.....

Sure is :yikes:

Some of the audio torrents take about a day, maybe less depending on how many seeders.

I gave up on DVD torrents because they always take at least two days for my pc and then sometimes I can't view them when they're finished (my pc freezes up).

I can view short ones though, like one performance CD:UK or stuff like that.

zooperson said:

:( no. but maybe for L.A. 2. i'm hoping. maybe i'll see you afterward or something.

Great I don't live far (O.C) but I think we'll get a hotel down there just so I can get in line early for the 2nd show. I'm also REALLY hoping to meet the boys:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom