Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

zwervers2...sorry I just had a call from Dublin (I kid you not) and Party Girl was up:rockon:

Now where was I? Were you talking ages? Well I think that's very rude!!! Are you all like that in your country???

I'm a just very curious guy..I'm sorry if I offended you in any way:wink: wasn;t my intention

Zoomerang96 said:
vertigo AGAIN!!!

OMG!!!! four times in one city!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

maybe on monday they'll make it six times!!!

:happy:

:down:

Who is this person that drops in every time the party is over, saying this same statement every time? I don't get it? :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
vertigo AGAIN!!!

OMG!!!! four times in one city!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

maybe on monday they'll make it six times!!!

:happy:

:down:

you're my hero

U2Man said:
Hey timothius, I'm a huge Crowded House/Finn brothers fan btw. They're as good as U2 (and I mean it).

Crowded House have written some of the most beautiful songs ever written...

U2Man said:
Hey timothius, I'm a huge Crowded House/Finn brothers fan btw. They're as good as U2 (and I mean it).

:rockon:

Thats so awesome, we're a rare breed on this board. Threre are a few around. :hyper:

I personally prefer them to U2 (slightly). In 19 days I'll be seeing them Friday/Saturday/Sunday... :hyper: Very, very pshyced.

Whats you're favourite Finnage material? :hyper:

Nice to see Party Girl, Out Of Control, and All I Want Is You show up tonight. I'm also really glad to see Mysterious Ways is in its proper position. I wish I could've gone to Europe.

beachball said:

Crowded House have written some of the most beautiful songs ever written...

Hey look Edge... a beachball... :hyper:

If anyone here want's to hear songs that will melt you're heart I reccommend from the Finn catalogue:

Better Be Home Soon
Don't Dream It's Over
Message To My Girl
Into Temptation
Turn & Run
Four Seasons In One Day
and so on.... :drool: :drool:

uwwedoogie said:

wild horses was amazing wasn't it? Bono even said that was the best they've done it! that was your first concert, thats nice! :wink:

It was so amazing... where were you?
Seats?

Ok, Zoomerang, we get it. You don't like Vertigox2...
Don't make me post the pic of the moustached baby again...:mad:

SkeeK said:

you're my hero

don't be so 7udgemental skeek. if you don't like vertigo x2, then don't go and see them!!

besides, were you at the concert? OBVIOUSLY NOT. so keep your whining to yourself!!!

you're either WITH US or AGAINST U.S.!!!!

vertigo is probably the most important u2 song of all time.

timothius said:

Thats so awesome, we're a rare breed on this board. Threre are a few around. :hyper:

I personally prefer them to U2 (slightly). In 19 days I'll be seeing them Friday/Saturday/Sunday... :hyper: Very, very pshyced.

I know you were not talking to me, but I just had to mention 'Into Temptation'!! beautiful, beautiful song!!

zwervers2 said:

I'm a just very curious guy..I'm sorry if I offended you in any way:wink: wasn;t my intention

I will forget about being offended in any way if you give me your opinion on VertigoX2:lmao:

timothius said:

Definitely the crowded house era: Weather with you, Not the girl you think you are, Pine Apple Head, Four Seasons in One Day.... I could go on and on, it's a shame they split up. Some of their song writing is really only comparable to The Beatles, it's soooo superb.....

beau2ifulday said:

:lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh. I'm sorry, but that certain episode has always made me laugh alot :D :hug:

What exactly does Atlanta have against you, Kelly?

:giggle:

Oh well, Atlanta . . . it's not one big thing, just a bit of little things :shifty:

I've been there three times and something always seems to go wrong. The conference from hell in college (well, technically that was in South Carolina, but we stopped in Atlanta on the way there - freezing cold too).

Then there was the time my friends in college said, "Hey let's go to Six Flags." So we drove all the way from Tallahassee to Atlanta only to find that it was "Spring Break Weekend!" at Six Flags and we only got on 3 rides (after getting lost on the way there a few times).

U2Man said:

Definitely the crowded house era: Weather with you, Not the girl you think you are, Pine Apple Head, Four Seasons in One Day.... I could go on and on, it's a shame they split up. Some of their song writing is really only comparable to The Beatles, it's soooo superb.....

Have you heard any of Neil's solo stuff. Particularly 1-1? :drool:
Also have you heard much of the Enz catalogue?

timothius said:

Have you heard any of Neil's solo stuff. Particularly 1-1? :drool:
Also have you heard much of the Enz catalogue?

The Enz catalogue? Not sure, what you mean. I like the new Finn Brothers record - they've found some of their songwriting skills again, and it's awesome!

kellyahern said:

Oh well, Atlanta . . . it's not one big thing, just a bit of little things :shifty:

I've been there three times and something always seems to go wrong. The conference from hell in college (well, technically that was in South Carolina, but we stopped in Atlanta on the way there - freezing cold too).

Then there was the time my friends in college said, "Hey let's go to Six Flags." So we drove all the way from Tallahassee to Atlanta only to find that it was "Spring Break Weekend!" at Six Flags and we only got on 3 rides (after getting lost on the way there a few times).

Atlanta, Georgia sounds like a very long way from home to me.

6ei36e.jpg

City of Blinding Lights

timothius said:

:up:

It's a really georgous song. You have impecable taste.:wink:

Thank you, thank you. Just to make it U2 related, I think they have at least one thing in common with U2. They have a tendency to write melancholy songs, which somehow lifts you instead of bringing you down... it's that contrast I think that strikes me!! And I have tried to analyse the songs, but you can't put a finger on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom