Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

honestly the behind the stage tickets are pretty good seats - you are really as close to the band as you can be in a seat

I'm probably going to the atlanta shows as well -hopefully :hyper:

After your experience with behind the stage tix...maybe I should try for those instead :shifty:

I'm going to one show....But i'm on the look out for tickets for the second show here in Montreal...i have to go to that one....i will sit anywhere! :)

neutral said:

I'll be at show....have seats but probably going to sell/swap for GA :|
I'll be there too...
I managed to get GAs in the presale for both shows... :shh:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I hear ya! that's why my mom won't do GA with me,she's small too (like 5 foot 1)
I'm pretty small (5 foot 4 inches) but I'm just going to wear high shoes in GA! I couldn't let the opportunity pass! because I knew if I got seats I would just be wishing I was on the floor anyway

I think I'm 5 foot 1 like your mum (162 cm?), but I also don't have the stamina to wait in line all day. If I knew I could be in the ellipse... that's a whole different matter... there is no ellipse in Denmark. I'm happy with my tickets, though, lower circle, close to the stage... close to the Edge... :wink:

1stOne said:

why does it do that???

because my brother is preety much on the internet the whole time on one of these massive mulitplayer games and it costs him a fortune, so my dads had to buy a timer to put on the router to switch it off after a certain time

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Party Girl
All Because Of You

Princey said:

i know what you mean. after getting back from my show last week, one mate said, "so how was it?". "brilliant", i replied - to which he said, "good. now thats the last i want to hear of it!"

I tried to pace myself on the topic, I honestly did.
I mean, I do realise that people who don't like them don't actually care about how amazing I found the concert.

But I failed, obviously.

I admire you if you were able to end it there. You're a more controlled person than yours truly!
:|

Princey said:

because my brother is preety much on the internet the whole time on one of these massive mulitplayer games and it costs him a fortune, so my dads had to buy a timer to put on the router to switch it off after a certain time

Another multiplayer-game-coholic! I feel your pain! :lmao:

neutral said:

After your experience with behind the stage tix...maybe I should try for those instead :shifty:

not a bad experience at all:drool:
plus I was able marvel at the massive amount of gel Larry had in his hair

beau2ifulday said:

I tried to pace myself on the topic, I honestly did.
I mean, I do realise that people who don't like them don't actually care about how amazing I found the concert.

But I failed, obviously.

I admire you if you were able to end it there. You're a more controlled person than yours truly!
:|

ive just come to accept that some people just dont want to listen, so i talk extra to those who do to make up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom