Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uwwedoogie said:

coldplay rock... :drool:

ignore.gif

zwervers2 said:

It was pretty cool to travel to the states for a u2 concert..lol.
the funny thing is: my brother and I are allways lucky with the setlists..every concert by any band they play stuff they normally don;t play..:rockon:

so I'm not to worried about Amsterdam

You are going to all three shows :madspit: I wouldn't be worried either (though you might get 6xVertigo, no, you WILL get 6xVertigo :lmao: )

U2Man said:

You are going to all three shows :madspit: I wouldn't be worried either (though you might get 6xVertigo, no, you WILL get 6xVertigo :lmao: )

That won't happen...God please no....I do not think they will do it in Holland...

U2Man said:

I travelled to the US too. Hellish jet lag though!

zwervers2 said:

That won't happen...God please no....I do not think they will do it in Holland...

Hellooooo Helllooooooo!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

zwervers2 said:

zwervers2...after your 6 x Vertigos :lol: :lmao: :giggle:

will you please post your final opinion on the matter here?

redkat said:

Me too. Is it over:(

Well...it's over allright...AIWIY SHFWILF and party girl were played...Horses, one of the highlights thus far, was dropped of course because of reasons only known to B-man and the big man upstairs...25 songs is a Vertigotour record!!!!

still positive although it tends to slip again...:wink:

zwervers2 said:

Well...it's over allright...AIWIY SHFWILF and party girl were played...Horses, one of the highlights thus far, was dropped of course because of reasons only known to B-man and the big man upstairs...25 songs is a Vertigotour record!!!!

still positive although it tends to slip again...:wink:

Sounds like a good show

1stOne said:

zwervers2...after your 6 x Vertigos :lol: :lmao: :giggle:

will you please post your final opinion on the matter here?
as you could see in my latest reply I'm starting to get annoyed again by the fact that they drop Who''s gonna ride your wilde horses in favor of another song and can not seem to rest some classics..25 songs is a lot for them...it can be better though and I still hate (even more hate I should say) Vertigo twice...

Amsterdam will not be pleased if this happens 3 times let me tell you

zwervers2 said:
as you could see in my latest reply I'm starting to get annoyed again by the fact that they drop Who''s gonna ride your wilde horses in favor of another song and can not seem to rest some classics..25 songs is a lot for them...it can be better though and I still hate (even more hate I should say) Vertigo twice...

Amsterdam will not be pleased if this happens 3 times let me tell you
here you go again mate, so is amsterdam gonna be totally different to every other city in the world and booo them? i dont think so, maybe YOU wont be happy but to start saying that everyone wont be happy because they didnt play what YOU want is stupid

zwervers2 said:

yeah it all started out extremely well tonight!
and in my opinion, and also many others, it went on so well,

do you really just come on here to get a rise out of people?

KUEFC09U2 said:
here you go again mate, so is amsterdam gonna be totally different to every other city in the world and booo them? i dont think so, maybe YOU wont be happy but to start saying that everyone wont be happy because they didnt play what YOU want is stupid

KUEFC09U2 please leave me alone..you're like spider waiting for the fly to make a wrong turn and grab it..Have been positive all night haven;t seen you in any post and one sentence and boom there you are. do you have some sort of scanner or something?

Amsterdam is totally different to every other city in the world by the way but that's a different story..There are a LOT of hardcorefans in the Netherlands and a lot of people will attend multiple show..and I dare to say that a lot of people will not be thrilled by 6 times Vertigo...Even if everybody jumps I will make it very clear to B-man that this just won;t do...I will find a way trust me..I have great respect for them so it won;t be a problem finding a funny and effective way to let them know how I feel...Now go back in you lair for Christ's sake:wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
and in my opinion, and also many others, it went on so well,

do you really just come on here to get a rise out of people?
were you there???No?? then stop bitching please

zwervers2 said:

i agree, if people are leaving the concert happy then that means the entire show was perfect, and there was nothing that could have been improved on

zwervers2 said:

am not bitching, its you thats bitching, every show you bitch, oh they dropped this, they dropped that,

you know the funny thing is, when someone tries to defend the band, we get jumped on and told to stop it pretty much,

but when we try and stop people moaning about the same thing all the time, we get told to stop it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom