Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: :hyper:

I'm on a break from work, so I wanted to say HI to my Setlist Party peeps who are in da house on a steamy sultry summer Saturday afternoon!!! :wave:

BTW, Oasis fans have been bitching about THEIR setlists on their official website, so Interlanders are not the only bitches...uhh...bitchERS out there!

Diane L said:

BTW, Oasis fans have been bitching about THEIR setlists on their official website, so Interlanders are not the only bitches...uhh...bitchERS out there!

haha funny. I've gotten some of the new recordings, haven't checked the forums in awhile though.

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I'm on a break from work, so I wanted to say HI to my Setlist Party peeps who are in da house on a steamy sultry summer Saturday afternoon!!! :wave:

You work Saturdays too!!!! Poor you

1stOne said:

You work Saturdays too!!!! Poor you

Right now I desperately need to work as much as humanly possible, because my main source of income has been cut in half as of last Thursday!!! I need a full-time job with benefits, ASAP!!!

This is a part-time job at a library, so we're scheduled Saturdays and Sundays on a rotating basis. Actually, since it is scorching hot today and my apartment doesn't have air conditioning, I'm glad to be here!

But thanks for your concern. :hug:

Diane L said:

I love the new album and think that no home is complete without a copy!!!

good enough for me :up: I'll pick it up this week!

on another topic, it's official - I bought my travel for Chicago in September. I have tix for the 21st and am considering picking up another for the 20th since Houston is so hard to come by. SHould I also try to go see "Wicked" (the musical) while I'm there? :hmm:

THis is also officially my longest post in a setlist party :dance: good or bad? you be the judge...

Diane L said:

Right now I desperately need to work as much as humanly possible, because my main source of income has been cut in half as of last Thursday!!! I need a full-time job with benefits, ASAP!!!

This is a part-time job at a library, so we're scheduled Saturdays and Sundays on a rotating basis. Actually, since it is scorching hot today and my apartment doesn't have air conditioning, I'm glad to be here!

But thanks for your concern. :hug:

Hey, I look after 2 school libraries. We don't need air conditioning though.

1stOne said:

Hey, I look after 2 school libraries. We don't need air conditioning though.

What do you do at the library? I'm trying to break into the biz as a trainee (I'm 7/12th towards an MLS) but it's really hard---it pays to have really strong connections, like a relative working at another library or something.

I've got to leave now, have to get back to the Circulation Desk, but I'll be back around 5:20 or so EST.

Bye for now!!! :wave:

Diane L said:

What do you do at the library? I'm trying to break into the biz as a trainee (I'm 7/12th towards an MLS) but it's really hard---it pays to have really strong connections, like a relative working at another library or something.

I've got to leave now, have to get back to the Circulation Desk, but I'll be back around 5:20 or so EST.

Bye for now!!! :wave:

see you later Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom