Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Translation:

I'm pissed they played Vertigo twice. This is a bad thing. For a band that has a catalogue as wide and as varied as U2, they should play something else. I have always liked Miami. I hear voices, ridiculous voices. beLIEve. They should play "40" instead, or Dirty Day. Dirty Day is pretty heavy. MLK is not heavy. Shadows & Tall Trees would be an average closer. I do not speak English.

:giggle:

timothius said:

Translation:

I'm pissed they played Vertigo twice. This is a bad thing. For a band that has a catalogue as wide and as varied as U2, they should play something else. I have always liked Miami. I hear voices, ridiculous voices. beLIEve. They should play "40" instead, or Dirty Day. Dirty Day is pretty heavy. MLK is not heavy. Shadows & Tall Trees would be an average closer. I do not speak English.

:lmao: I knew my French needed some work. :cute:

:sigh: It's over already? Seems like I just got here. I'll probably totally miss tomorrow's show so I guess I'll be back on Monday...:wave:

Cheerio to all those leaving...all of that shows mp3s as i have ben saying will be up again tomorrow night in Music on the Internet pheww...

timothius said:

Translation:

:lmao: timothius parl francais bon... je ne parle pas francais bon
:(

Goodbye all you fair weather party goers :wave:

Kidding, kidding.

If you're a true believer you should party on until you pass out from a PITNOL overdose, but its all sweet as nurse chrissi will take care of it!

U2dork said:
:sigh: It's over already? Seems like I just got here. I'll probably totally miss tomorrow's show so I guess I'll be back on Monday...:wave:

Yeah, me too. My sister and I are supposed to be going to Islands of Adventure tomorrow (of course we've been saying that for the past 3 weeks, but tomorrow, we are definitely going this time, I mean it! :yes: )

See, we like to sleep in and getting up at 7 a.m. on weekend to drive over there seems so wrong . . . :reject:

Je m'appelle Astrid. Ca va?

That means:

Thanks for the great setlist party everyone! :D I am going to go swimming now, this experience would be greatly enhanced is Bono was around :wink: man do I speak French well. Bye everyone!!

AtomicBono said:
Je m'appelle Astrid. Ca va?

That means:

Thanks for the great setlist party everyone! :D I am going to go swimming now, this experience would be greatly enhanced is Bono was around :wink: man do I speak French well. Bye everyone!!

Swim well & safely. :wave: .

U2Man said:
Is it OK to bitch now the show is over?

fc7ef5cd.gif

yeah, that gif's gonna be useful :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom