Dublin 1 Setlist Partey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong thread:reject:

Lila64, that's what happens when you have 2 interferences open at same time. Um, Blue Crack addiction?

u2girlcj said:
Alright, I really have to go. Have to take the daughter to theatre camp.

When I get back, I expect a wonderful setlist with songs from POP and perhaps even "Treasure". And I'll be expecting lots of thunderous applause at my return :wink:

And the second thread should be titled "Dublin Setlist Party Pt. 2: A real rucking good time" :sexywink:

til' 1:20ish PST, :wave:

Oh believe me, I expect a wonderful setlist with songs from POP too... :wink: bye u2girlcj :wave:

Another pic from Uwwedoogie's phone :cool:

Says they're taking the stage now

picture_0561.jpg

LJT said:
Last Night on Earth- Sao Paulo.....

I went looking for spirit, I found alcohol, I went looking for soul and I got style, I wanted to meet god but got religion....

:drool:

Last Night on Earth - Boston :D

the intro was different in America... weird!

AtomicBono said:

Last Night on Earth - Boston :D

the intro was different in America... weird!

what intro did America get?...i love the intro from Sao Paulo...its just brillint:yes:

LJT said:

what intro did America get?...i love the intro from Sao Paulo...its just brillint:yes:

Bono didn't really say anything but it sounds like they were playing some weird video on the screen...I'm too lazy to rewind and listen to it again :lol: but the voices reminded me of Invader Zim :huh:

AtomicBono said:

Bono didn't really say anything but it sounds like they were playing some weird video on the screen...I'm too lazy to rewind and listen to it again :lol: but the voices reminded me of Invader Zim :huh:
ah yes the famous "just goin down t'shops" video,

the accent was a yorkshire accent i belive

AtomicBono said:

hmmm guess he just added the intro to later shows....i could send you my last night? the solo is kick ass...my one comes in two separate parts though hmmm strange that they would split it up...

guess what colour my kitchen is getting painted at this moment?:wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
ah yes the famous "just goin down t'shops" video,

the accent was a yorkshire accent i belive

hey you, there's nowt wrong with a Yorkshire accent tha knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom