Does Edge live in L.A.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
Bono made a comment about Edge and L.A. the other night, I'm sure they live all over the world. Anyone know?

As far as I know they are all based in Dublin. Edge has a house in Malibu and I think they all own apartments in NY.

Only The Edge has a home in Malibu. The other 3 guys stay at hotels when in L.A.

Halup said:
Only The Edge has a home in Malibu. The other 3 guys stay at hotels when in L.A.

Well Bono, Larry and Adam, why aren't you across the road where I am for the Staples shows (well...Was, i'm still here but the shows are over) :)

Yes indeed, Edge has a house in Malibu. I confirmed that when I met him out of the clear blue sky one night in downtown Westwood (UCLA) :wink: . It was the night after the 2002 Grammy's. Had my copy of ATYCLB with me as I was strolling to work and saw him inside a tea shop waiting for some pics to develope next door. He was very kind and signed my copy and we talked for a min or two about the tour having ended and his thoughts on it. Was a great one on one experience I'll never forget!

Kids, I have heard from my sources, that all 4, yes all 4 are staying at one hotel in LA until Friday. Its easier logistically if they are all at the same hotel because of interviews, a possble video shoot this week I'm hearing.

...I thought they were staying at your place? Something about Edge's place being too small...?

:wink:

Mike

I know for a fact that they not only stay in a specific hotel while in California, but they stay in this same hotel throughout the entire west coast leg of the tour. They fly (on Vertigo Air) to a city, play 2 shows, and fly back to this Southern California hotel. And no, I will not disclose the name or location of this hotel. Sorry!

oh all the long time U2 fans know what hotel that is, and it is a very wonderful, private place.

If you want to discuss the names of places where U2 stays in a specific city, or specifics on where any of them have homes, please do so over e-mails and PMs and not on the boards out of respect for the privacy of the band and families.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom