Does Anyone Have Their UK Tickets Yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lo-Fi

War Child
Only a month and a bit 'Til Manchester and I still haven't got my tickets, does anyone know when they're getting posted out?

Thats a bit of a joke not sending the tickets out until that late.

Someone I know who called ticketmaster.uk asking about their tickets got some story about how these tickets were being printed on some sort of souvenir ticket paper and they were waiting for the stock to come in and that was the reason why they had not been mailed out yet.

I'm can't say that if this is true or not just what they were told. Have any of you called and asked?

ramblin rose said:
Someone I know who called ticketmaster.uk asking about their tickets got some story about how these tickets were being printed on some sort of souvenir ticket paper and they were waiting for the stock to come in and that was the reason why they had not been mailed out yet.

I'm can't say that if this is true or not just what they were told. Have any of you called and asked?

that is true!

its no "rumor" or something, itll be nice tix (like the elevation London tix!), with picture and everything :)

but to be honest, id rather have the tix in my hands now rather than a fancy one days before the show :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom