does adam still smoke during the concerts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he should just too piss people off.

"I will do as I wish, piss off"

or as we say in America

"Leave me alone, fuck off"

or whatever

Did he do it during the elevation tour?

I can't remember seeing any photos.

Perhaps I just wasn't looking.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
No..I don't think that Adam smoked during the Elevation tour. Not the shows that I saw..but I think Adam smoked during the ZooTV tour...but I might be wrong.

Nope on the current tour...not from the piccies I've seen so far.

Yeah, he definitely smoked on ZooTV, and he can also be seen smoking on Popmart footage. I don't recall it on Elevation either, though.

Adam smoked at the Elelvation show I attended in Colombus, OH. I think it was during one of the accoustic songs at the tip of the heart. While The Edge and Bono were playing Stay he and Larry were chillin on stage and I saw Adam light up.

I think that I remember Adam smoking at Charlotte during the elevation show.

Didn't bono even mention about his smoking at one of the concerts?

Adam smoked at the Dallas Elevation show in April. During "Walk On'. I remember because me and my buddy were joking around how it smelt like smoke and Adam was the only one smoking (that we saw). He did spark up everytime the band played "Even Better Than the Real Thing" during Popmart if I'm not mistaking. Adam already looks cool enough the simple spark up adds only about 5-7% to his coolness.

I think he's been trying to give up, not sure if he has succeeded. It takes most smokers several attempts before they eventually succeed.

i am not sure, but isn't he smoking on the elevation boston dvd at the very end, while they are leaving the stage after walk on?

bedouin fire said:
i am not sure, but isn't he smoking on the elevation boston dvd at the very end, while they are leaving the stage after walk on?

yeah at the end when he hands of his bass to his tech he gets passed a lit ciggy back

I did read that he quit. Or at least he said he did.

As said before hopefully Bono with him.

He did say his next addiction to quit, was smoking. He's been sober for almost 10 years, felt smoking was the next thing to quit.

Good for him. :up:

Back
Top Bottom