Did everyone get 2 emails from U2.com ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After viewing a thread on zootopia I called fanfire at 1-800-615-1324 because I only got the U2.com email with having an unused passcode (pre-sale code) and not the propaganda one eventhough I am a former Propaganda member that used the discount code for the membership. They had my name on the list and my email address in their system and correcting the mistakes for people who are calling. They are supposed to be emailing me later and told me they have people working with the emails and customer service representatives working this weekend becasue of the upcoming presale. I'm hoping it works out. Try calling them and see what happens. Just be aware that I have had my problems with Fanfire in the past.

What do you do if you haven't even joined U2.com, though? I just want my chance as a former Prop member. :sad:

From the info in emails from U2.com and tour info on thier website. I don't think they are giving out pre-sale codes to people who subscribe becasue of the mess from the last pre-sale and all the scalpers who got tickets because of that. It's my understanding from the emails that were sent out today is that you have to be a former propaganda member who is a paid subscriber of U2.com. You might want to call fanfire at 1-800-615-1324 and see what they say. I wish I had more promising information.

Wasn't there a deadline of Jan. 24th to join U2.com in order to get a pre-sale code right before the first pre-sale?

ramblin rose said:

Why didn't you pursue you prop membership discount when this whole thread was going on:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106475

Because I didn't have time to keep up on every little detail of the mess. I realize that's probably not an excuse, but I don't think I'm silly for having thrown up my hands after reading 300 horror stories.

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient to give me advice. There's going to be several shows at MSG it looks like, so chances are I will just hang with the rest of the public sale throngs next week.

adamgirl said:
After viewing a thread on zootopia I called fanfire at 1-800-615-1324 because I only got the U2.com email with having an unused passcode (pre-sale code) and not the propaganda one eventhough I am a former Propaganda member that used the discount code for the membership. They had my name on the list and my email address in their system and correcting the mistakes for people who are calling. They are supposed to be emailing me later and told me they have people working with the emails and customer service representatives working this weekend becasue of the upcoming presale. I'm hoping it works out. Try calling them and see what happens. Just be aware that I have had my problems with Fanfire in the past.

I just got an email from fanfire after calling them earlier and they email said that I am recognized as a "PRIOR PROPAGANDA" and will be eligible for " any prior propaganda" pre-sales and info to contact them with for any questions. So here's hoping it works out.

HelloAngel said:

Because I didn't have time to keep up on every little detail of the mess. I realize that's probably not an excuse, but I don't think I'm silly for having thrown up my hands after reading 300 horror stories.

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient to give me advice. There's going to be several shows at MSG it looks like, so chances are I will just hang with the rest of the public sale throngs next week.

I always ended up getting better tickets through the public sale than what I did from propaganda in the past, for some reason I think I didn't order tickets from propaganda until later. Not sure why. So hang in there. Anyway, I will be praying for you.

Well I did use my code for the last pre-sale. I haven't recieved any email although I am a former prop. member. Does this means I won't get an email because I already used the code last time around??

shutdown said:

What I'm confused about is that my U2.com email says I was a U2.com member that DID NOT use my code.

My Prop email says I am a Prop member that DID use my code.

I am wondering if everyone that received a U2.com member email had a message saying that they DID NOT use their code...AND If so, did these people also receive Prop emails saying that they DID use their code.

I am a fully paid up member, ex Prop, and haven't received any e-mail- although maybe that's because I am in the UK ?

Mike

yeah none of this relates to me but I havet recieved any emails and Im in UK too, dont think UKers got emails...any brits?

I am in the UK and have not received any e-mails but my pre-sale code has been re-activated!

adamgirl said:

I just got an email from fanfire after calling them earlier and they email said that I am recognized as a "PRIOR PROPAGANDA" and will be eligible for " any prior propaganda" pre-sales and info to contact them with for any questions. So here's hoping it works out.

Adamgirl,

When did you make the phone call to Fanfire and then when did you get your email, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Faith said:

Adamgirl,

When did you make the phone call to Fanfire and then when did you get your email, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

I called them probably around 7pm /7:30 pm central time and got the email probably somewhere around 45 minutes to an hour later. The gal on the phone had said they were having people working on the weekend when they normally don't because of the presale. I called because a person on the forum thread I saw on Zootopia had a deactivated password that was reactivated after she called fanfire and received and email from the. My password wasn't deactivated becasue I got caught in the first presale mess but then I did get "the email" from ticketmaster and they offered me GA tickets for the first leg so I'll just have to see what happens.

adamgirl said:

Is the usercode the same as your old one, or did they give you an entirely new code?

peacefrogdog said:

Is the usercode the same as your old one, or did they give you an entirely new code?

My code never went away off of U2.com so it has stayed the same.

Back
Top Bottom