Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTEdge said:
October in the month of October. :drool:

i second the :drool:

it's so hard for me to rip myself away from this feed to cook dinner. wish i had my computer stuff in the kitchen.

(and yes to whoever said this a couple posts ago - MERCY needs to be played now. okay, tomorrow night. yeah. love will come again.)

BonosBaby12 said:
Ok but my problem is still that it won't stop buffering! lol. Is there anything I can do to make it come through with no problem?

I've got it working through Windows Media Player. Maybe that's better?

Try stopping it, and then restarting it...bad advice but really all I can think of. Unless you close the program and restart it. :huh:

Diane L said:
I like "October" better than I like "War."

:reject:
Yeah, so do I.

And the bass does remind me a bit of the David Holmes "Mix" of "Beautiful Day."

WildHoneyAlways said:

ummm... I burned the hell out of my dinner when all this stuff was getting set up. :reject:

*laugh* i need to be careful tonight.
though one burnt dinner isn't as bad as spending money i don't have in order to see one last show, and i've already done that. i guess it's all relative.

who's playing whistle on this version of "tomorrow??"

Chizip said:
Alright, here we are again for another U2 show, this time in Detroit.

Once again a stream will be available here http://live.g0rman.com:8000 , you can use either winamp or itunes to listen. This is my first time relaying the stream, so there may be some technical difficulties, but I hope not.

Alright, well enjoy the show.

Thanks! This is so cool, hopefully this will be a regular event. :wave:

So are we totally out of a source now? Does Zootopia have anything, since the band is probably taking the stage as we type?

Awesome "during-show" selections!

Ahh... it's just about time for the boys to be onstage... ahh! i wish it was tomorrow night already! :wink:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, it turned into Beautiful Day . . . thank goodness :)

:yes:

I feel the same way about the alternate version of 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own'.... it evolved into something better :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom