Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...but I thought people were listening on cell phones, and didn't hear Streets?

Or maybe they just thought it was a continuation of the Africa speech? :eyebrow:

yeah i wanted to wait a while to post my complete thoughts on this matter. and that about summed it up.

btw, what the hell is a pleba?

Niceman said:
Did they really not play Corpse (These chains are way too long)????

THEY DIDN'T PLAY UNITED COLOURS EITHER!!!!!!111!!@1 :mad: :mad:

korczykp said:
is there confirmation that the show is over..

but I don't know, possibly the greatest thing they could do... is leave the stage after 40, but leave the house lights down for a good 2-3 minutes while everyone sings HOOOOWWWW LOOOOONG... then all of a sudden the screens and LED things start to glow red

that would give me fucking unbelieavble goosebumps

:drool: :drool: :drool:

you just gave ME goosebumps!!! wow!
yeah maybe theyll be like "shite we forgot streets" and then "we cant have a show w/o streets" and the edge says "lets go gang, this crowd wants streets and streets they shall have" and then they will simultaneously say "yeah" and put their hands together, break, and run back on stage.

sooo, Seattle better get flooded with "please play streets" signs =\

I'd hate to go to my first ever U2 concert and not see Streets

I mean, i'd love to see anything they play, but after watching Streets so many times on tapes and DVD's... and getting goosebumps every time, it'd be kind of a heartbreaker =\

i will cry if i travel more than a thousand miles to vancouver to see U2 for the first time... and they dont play streets... cry

gmplace0401 said:
Now Zootopia says they did play streets after Pride. Pretty great set list then if true. Bad, OOTS.

Well, that's pretty much what we were expecting. Yay for typos and miscommunications.

korczykp said:
sooo, Seattle better get flooded with "please play streets" signs =\

I'd hate to go to my first ever U2 concert and not see Streets

I mean, i'd love to see anything they play, but after watching Streets so many times on tapes and DVD's... and getting goosebumps every time, it'd be kind of a heartbreaker =\

so i have someone else who feels my pain

zooperson said:

you just gave ME goosebumps!!! wow!
yeah maybe theyll be like "shite we forgot streets" and then "we cant have a show w/o streets" and the edge says "lets go gang, this crowd wants streets and streets they shall have" and then they will simultaneously say "yeah" and put their hands together, break, and run back on stage.

Great sentiments. But I don't know if Edge talks like a gangster referring to his fellow members as "gang".

"Lets hit them Denva bitches up west side by hittin em with our colours fool. We gunna hit em with the streets mofo bitch ******."

Edge is such a rebel.

Playing Streets without the red backdrop and bright lights was bad enough, now dropping it altogether?:eyebrow: :wink:

It would be more surprising for U2 to drop Streets than to play the entire first side of October to open the show.

It's just not gonna happen.

Axver said:

OOTS replaced it. Hm, wonder if they plan on rotating those two.

Well I hope OOTS got a greater crowd reaction than Yahweh and they decide to replace Yahweh from now on. It's so much better anyway.

Back
Top Bottom