Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the people in this thread are trying to be funny... I obviously am a member over there as well, so no hard feelings here...

Good--it was really weird to watch it start to spiral out of control! (Only a little bit). By the way, I like your avatar

why do they keep playing the ocean? i don't like gloria either, but at least that one makes some sense as i'm sure a lot of people like that tune.

quit pissing on the 90's you idgits!

CPTwister said:

LOL, I was seriously asking honestly. Have they done this setlist before? I'm not super familiar with all of them, thats all. I just knew the Gloria/Ocean combo has only been done once, right? LOL

That's right. Gloria/Ocean was done at Phoenix II. Electric Co./Gloria was done at San Diego II.

Zoomerang96 said:

quit pissing on the 90's you idgits!

gotta agree with the last statement... i sincerely hope they pull out something from Pop or Zooropa on this tour!! i love both of those albums...

*likes how U2 are playing from the eighties rather than the nineties*

Unless they play Acrobat or Last Night On Earth or Gone, I don't mind if the nineties stay in the nineties.

:reject:

SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean confirmed - thanks Queen Bee
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // Johnny Comes Marching Home
* RTSS

|| Passes some popcorn over to the setlist watchers on Interference ||

--------------------

*Ally* said:

gotta agree with the last statement... i sincerely hope they pull out something from Pop or Zooropa on this tour!! i love both of those albums...

Please for SBS at least.....

a few more would be great too

i have a feeling they think just having zoo station and the fly makes 90's fans happy

*Ally* said:

Yeah, they should really try to represent every album. That would make most fans happy because eveyone became fans at different times in U2's career.

Now the big question is what comes after RTSS?!..Bad?...Zoo Station, OOTS?...or a totally different song.....

angel_28 said:
SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean confirmed - thanks Queen Bee
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // Johnny Comes Marching Home
* RTSS

|| Passes some popcorn over to the setlist watchers on Interference ||

--------------------

Ok...so I was wrong...this isn't the standard Vertigo Tour setlist...by the snippet of Johnny Comes Marching Home

Zootopia person,

Was The Hands That Built America included in Bullet along with When Johnny Comes Marching Home?

Everyone here,

Am I the only person who likes these snippets? I would prefer the solos of previous tours, but I LOVE these snippets. Adds a whole new dimension and feeling to the song.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok...so I was wrong...this isn't the standard Vertigo Tour setlist...by the snippet of Johnny Comes Marching Home

No, that's standard. Very standard.

Chizip said:

Please for SBS at least.....

a few more would be great too

i have a feeling they think just having zoo station and the fly makes 90's fans happy

i was floored when they played the full band version of please in baltimore in 2001. not a tight version of it, but it's my favorite song and it came out of nowhere. it would be a welcome addition to the set.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yep. It's pretty standard. You know a set it pretty boring when people are clamoring over Bad. A song they've played on every tour since it was recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom