Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ericnurgles said:
So I'm going to the second and third nights in Chicago. Can I expect Gloria and the Ocean instead of Electric Co. and An Cat Dubh on the second night? And what can I expect on the third night? It's Bono's birthday. Uncharted territory for this tour...

i am SO freakin excited for bono's bday show... it'll be the first show i've seen since SD1, and i can't wait to see how/if it's changed. plus, i hope they pull out a surprise or two... i would love to hear "out of control" or "i will follow", along w/ a rarity ("party girl", "a celebration"?)...

also going to the 4th chicago show, which'll be interesting as well... :hyper:

U2dork said:

Just like the Sharks and the Jets! I bet you could dance their asses off :wink:

i was thinking more like an outsiders type rumble

stay gold ponyboy, stay gold

from zootopia girl:
* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* song written for the children Ocean??
* NYD

pub crawler said:

That's precisely why I like the fact that they are playing it. I love the fact that U2 are playing a few songs that could be considered "oddities." Who woulda thunk?

I love that they are doing oddities, but they appear to be treating The Ocean, a 1:30 song, as an adequate substitute for An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart, a song of more than six minutes. If they are going to do The Ocean, it should be as an additional extra - it's not exactly a taxing song to play.

And as I said, bring back 11 O'clock Tick Tock before it. Or if they just want a little song to play before New Year's Day, I have one word: OCTOBER :drool:

*Ally* said:

i am SO freakin excited for bono's bday show... it'll be the first show i've seen since SD1, and i can't wait to see how/if it's changed. plus, i hope they pull out a surprise or two... i would love to hear "out of control" or "i will follow", along w/ a rarity ("party girl", "a celebration"?)...

also going to the 4th chicago show, which'll be interesting as well... :hyper:

I am also hoping for some changes for Bono's bday show!

Axver said:

I love that they are doing oddities, but they appear to be treating The Ocean, a 1:30 song, as an adequate substitute for An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart, a song of more than six minutes. If they are going to do The Ocean, it should be as an additional extra - it's not exactly a taxing song to play.

And as I said, bring back 11 O'clock Tick Tock before it. Or if they just want a little song to play before New Year's Day, I have one word: OCTOBER :drool:

heheh, I can agree with all that. I'd love it if they'd play October.....would absolutely love it. :)

hey knox, do you have any extra GA's for chicago in september, i might be able to trade ya a 5/7 GA if you do...

MikeSt said:
i get my SD1 DVD in the mail tomorrow!!! cant wait!

it's really good! although, i have to say that at certain times the cameraperson focused on edge a bit too much... i mean, i adore edge (of course), but bono does some interesting stuff during Zoo Station, and edge doesn't have a huge solo during that song... but the taper spends the whole song on edge. overall though, it's fantastic!!!

:wink:

Ha!
Wait, now she changed it...
* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* SBS
* Miracle Drug
:shrugs:

Yeah, I won't be going back and forth all night either. It's getting late here and I have to go to bed soon...

Actually, they are saying SBS now and not NY Day :shrug:

Edit, U2 dork responded, its all yours!!! LOL

I've already written out tonight's set for u2-vertigo-tour.com. I hope I have to change it. I don't want to be able to predict the set as soon as the Boy/October songs are played!

Come on Bad ...! :drool:

zootopians think they are the big cheese but they only smell like it

oh snap!!!

October->New Year's Day is my dream, definitely not on the setlist. :sad:

Chizip, I actually don't want a GA for 5/7, nor do I have any extras from September to trade anyway.

I'm getting into town from school in the late afternoon. I might send a friend over to wait in line to try to buy seated tickets on the day of the show.

:huh:

Maybe I will have to make a change after all. But SBS between Ocean and Miracle Drug? Let's wait and see. What do they plan on playing after LAPOE then?

Bring on variation!

Prediction:
OOTS!!! :lol: I'm going down with the ship on that one! Thing is, its not a big deal to me if it gets played or not. I just have a feeling its going to be done again, soon.

*Ally* said:

it's really good! although, i have to say that at certain times the cameraperson focused on edge a bit too much... i mean, i adore edge (of course), but bono does some interesting stuff during Zoo Station, and edge doesn't have a huge solo during that song... but the taper spends the whole song on edge. overall though, it's fantastic!!!

:wink:

Mike and Ally, where the f are you getting the dvd of SD1??? Ebay or download? :wink:

now they changed it again:

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO

Status
Not open for further replies.