Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsweeney said:
Kite is the track of of ATYCLB that I would like to hear most but I don't know if they would play it because of SYCMIOYO, another great track.

Agreed...like Kite a lot, very strong track.

So what are we listening to? I went with 2005-04-05 LA

Oh good it hasn't started yet :hyper:...

Hi everyone :wave:
I wasn't sure what time Zone Denver was at so i was afraid i would miss the setlist party ...since i just got off work :)

CTU2fan said:
So what are we listening to? I went with 2005-04-05 LA

I just finished the Elevation show from Denver. Wasn't even thinking that they were playing Denver tonight until just a few minutes ago. Weird.

U2Girl1978 said:

Of course I'm correct. I'm the most powerful woman in the world...

:lmao:

I beg your forgiveness, of course. It's been such a tough day at work that, momentarily, I forgot who I was quoting. You are omnipotent, we all know this, and I humbly and profusely apologize for my mistake.

I now pray that your level of benevolence is matched only by the level of your power.

:)

sindaddy said:

I just finished the Elevation show from Denver. Wasn't even thinking that they were playing Denver tonight until just a few minutes ago. Weird.

That 3rd leg Denver show was cool, with Watchtower, and I think In God's Country? Recording not so much though...

BRING ON 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

TWILIGHT!

THE FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

It was from the first leg, with Sweetest Thing, and Ground Beneath her Feet.

No spoken words said:

I beg your forgiveness, of course. It's been such a tough day at work that, momentarily, I forgot who I was quoting. You are omnipotent, we all know this, and I humbly and profusely apologize for my mistake.

I now pray that your level of benevolence is matched only by the level of your power.

:)

:wink:

Axver said:
BRING ON 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

TWILIGHT!

THE FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Axver, you should pray that 11 O'Clock Tick Tock never gets played. I honestly think that if they played it, and you were not there....you'd die. And if you ever heard it live, well, you'd die. Too.

I THREW A BRICK...THREW A BRICK THROUGH A WINDOW!!!!!

C'mon Larry, let's see ya rock

Damn, I have to split shortly.

Someone, anyone, wish me luck tonight, my other team lost badly last night, I need a victory tonight, don't care if I go 4-4 or 0-4, just want a "W".

sindaddy said:
It was from the first leg, with Sweetest Thing, and Ground Beneath her Feet.

Ah, god call...that's a better recording :)

No spoken words said:

Axver, you should pray that 11 O'Clock Tick Tock never gets played. I honestly think that if they played it, and you were not there....you'd die. And if you ever heard it live, well, you'd die. Too.

:lmao: You may have a point!

I'm hoping against hope that they play it at 24 May, Boston, my first show. The single was released on 23 May 1980, so ... maybe?

Attn: Anyone Going To Boston I - if U2 play 11 O'clock Tick Tock and you see a guy in the nosebleeds stand up on his chair, raise his arms victoriously, and scream "ELEVEN O'CLOCK, TICK - FUCKING - TOCK!" ... that'll be me.

Axver said:

:lmao: You may have a point!

I'm hoping against hope that they play it at 24 May, Boston, my first show. The single was released on 23 May 1980, so ... maybe?

Attn: Anyone Going To Boston I - if U2 play 11 O'clock Tick Tock and you see a guy in the nosebleeds stand up on his chair, raise his arms victoriously, and scream "ELEVEN O'CLOCK, TICK - FUCKING - TOCK!" ... that'll be me.

If I weren't going to be in NYC 5/14-5/22, I'd now go to Boston just on the off-chance that I'd maybe witness this scene.

I think Bono will mention the Columbine 6th year anniversary which is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom