dang it, darn it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
aaaaaargh!!! !@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of my life i've been waiting for the moment to watch a u2 concert.... here was my chance and now, looking at the tour, they aren't performing anywhere in my vicinity!! grrr.... could it be more disappointing? i'm a college student who doesn't have enough frickin cash to go to any of the places and stay in a hotel, damn it, dang it.... what if this is the last time they tour? i can't believe my luck! what can i do? :mad: :sad:

i've been dreamin about going to one of their concerts for years and years now.... damn it.

for the first leg - the third leg will be in the fall - they have not announced that one yet - which will hopefully include a bit more of the midwest and the southeast

I'm in the same boat. I'm in VA and they're not coming any further down than Philly :sad: Last time I traveled there and other cities but now I'm broke and have other reasons I can't just pick up and go. Also the Philly show sold out fast. If they don't come to VA or DC or Balt. on the second leg I will miss them :sad:

You know, if you are a true fan, you can get a student line of credit quite easily...

I understand your frustration some...they're coming to Denver this leg, which is the closest city so far to my town, but yet I'm not able to go...it's more so because of computer problems that we had here recently...I missed out on hearing that tickets were going on sale because of that :(. And there weren't really any radio stations in the area giving away tickets, either, 'cause there aren't that many stations here that really play their music.

Hopefully they'll come close again when they return to the U.S....only problem is, that's not until fall...that's a long wait :sigh:...

But I want to see these guys as badly as you do, 'cause I've never seen them live before, so yeah, I totally understand this frustration here :hug:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom