Damn it's gettin' close!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There have been rumors that official recordings of the concerts will be put up on the iTunes Music Store for download.

I've accumulated quite a collectoin of free songs from the pepsi bottle cap contest from people who don't have an iTunes account for this very purpose - cannot wait to hear the new songs live

I think it'll get crazy once U2 accept their Hall of Fame status next Monday. It'll be two weeks to Opening Night from that moment and they'll be heading to Vancouver shortly to get the rehersals underway. The second they're spotted in Vancouver, it'll be nuts. People here will want to know the practiced setlists and a few of us will say "goodbye" so as not to be spoiled from this and the actual setlists.

It just sank in after i read this thread :wink:

Im not seeing them until May on the East coast so I feel like their starting their tour in May.

Can't wait to hear all the reports on interference after the first few shows. How they switch up the set list, the lighting, the stage, the running order of the songs. Goosebumps....

Roland of Gilead said:
I think it'll get crazy once U2 accept their Hall of Fame status next Monday. It'll be two weeks to Opening Night from that moment and they'll be heading to Vancouver shortly to get the rehersals underway. The second they're spotted in Vancouver, it'll be nuts. People here will want to know the practiced setlists and a few of us will say "goodbye" so as not to be spoiled from this and the actual setlists.

You too, eh?

I am currently sitting on a sidewalk outside the San Diego Sports Arena in a sleeping bag. Please bring by food and drink. It is not close enough.

Right. Maybe though...

Back
Top Bottom