Dam!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2NSTLOU

The Fly
My bro came over to my house and found a tag left by UPS. It was my GA tix. Now I have to wait till friday for them to bring them back. It had to be a new guy cause the reg one always comes in the morn. Now I'm gona be pissed till friday. Dam I'm not gona calm down till I have that ticket in my hand. Sorry about the rant I'm just pissed. :mad:

Chizip said:
cant you go to the UPS store and pick it up?

Should be able to, just call them.

I hate UPS with a passion. They don't deliver at the same time, just depends on the driver.

Plus, they keep no record of the time they said they would come.

I bitched at UPS for making me wait on my federal holiday. If I had known I would have picked it up.

Now, I try not to deal with UPS at all.

I don't recall asking for ups, but that's what is says on me email from Ticketmaster

I didn't ask for UPS for my 10/7 MSG tickets, on the ticketmaster website it says they've been printed and mailed via USPS (which is what I asked for), but the email I received says UPS with a tracking number for something that was mailed in February.

An obvious screw up. I called them today just to make sure everything was ok and they said to disregard what the email said, that I'd be receiving them via USPS probably in a couple of days.

they once left GA tickets at door and they blew away

i found it in my yard days later...

UPS and UPS store are not the one and the same. You cannot pickup packages at the UPS store unless you have a mailbox account with them. The UPS store is still technically Mail Boxes Etc. owned by UPS.

You will have to call the UPS customer service number and schedule a pickup at the central processing hub. This will have to be done before the package is loaded on a truck for delivery.

1-800-PICK-UPS

i can't remember that last time i had an easy UPS delivery. they come at the weirdest times. i avoid them.

What sucks is you cant even give them your work address, you have to give them your billing address. :madspit:

Usually though when they leave a note they do give you the option of picking it up at their warehouse, not an actual UPS 'store' but their package location.

U2NSTLOU said:

No can do working double shifts till weekend. I guess I have to get someone to sit by the door friday.

That sucks!!! My issue with them is that I ordered vitamins and I had to actually sign for them instead of just signing the back of the post it thingie.

I will have problems tomorrow since something is being delivered by them and no one will be here. Just leave it at the damn door. Ye asses!

sorry I hate UPS.

UPS delivered to my office w/no problem. Acutally, they showed up and left a note on my door that I had missed a delivery. I called UPS to see if they could deliver it to my office the next day and they said No Problem! Next day, I had it.

ramblin rose said:
I didn't ask for UPS for my 10/7 MSG tickets, on the ticketmaster website it says they've been printed and mailed via USPS (which is what I asked for), but the email I received says UPS with a tracking number for something that was mailed in February.

An obvious screw up. I called them today just to make sure everything was ok and they said to disregard what the email said, that I'd be receiving them via USPS probably in a couple of days.

Same thing happened with me with my MSG order, got the same kind of erroneous e-mails! Nearly gave me a heart attack. <g>

Just be glad they didn't just leave them there. They did that to me with valuable concert tickets once - left them in the bushes or something. Much better when they require a signature for delivery.

BTW, you can go to the local UPS warehouse and pick them up if you're not satisfied. Just call UPS and complain about it, and they'll tell you where the warehouse is.

Hoover_Dam4.jpg

Dam!!!

Back
Top Bottom