Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fast Cars was on the printed setlist. Miss imp13 got one handed to her and gave it to me.

Same thing happened last one of the Coldplay shows we went to last month. She's a little setlist machine.

Righty is fine.

Lefty is ringing like no other :sad:

ohhhh but it hurts so good

I went to a Tribute show last night... great lighting, but the light guy sucked real bad... and I always have complaints about this certain band (Lemon is their name)... wel.. here's the setlist:

They were supose to play the same european set list... but they mixed up a little:

01 - Vertigo
02 - I Will Follow
03 - Electric CO
04 - Elevation
05 - New Year's Day
06 - Ultraviolet (Light my Way)
07 - Beautiful Day
08 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
09 - An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
10 - Original Of The Species (acoustic)
11 - Yahweh (Acoustic)
12 - City Of Blinding Lights
13 - Miracle Drug
14 - Sometimes You Can't make It On Your Own
15 - Love And Peace Or Else
16 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
17 - Bullet The Blue Sky
18 - Where The Streets Have No Name
19 - Bad

20 - Zoo Station
21 - The Fly
22 - Mysterious Ways
23 - With Or Without You
24 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)

are you jealous.. or not?... :eyebrow: ... I'm like "it was good, but it could've been better"

Last edited:
Jealous you got to see a tribute band? Not really.

Jealous you got to hear any rendition of Ultra Violet, regardless of who is doing it? Sort of.

Well the printed setlist for Dallas was much much different. The main set was the same but the second encore was very different. Printed one reads:

Walk On
Wild Horses
Fast Cars :drool:
WOWY

We actually got:

First Time
Stuck
Angel of Harlem
WOWY

Personally I would have preferred the first one, but over that I would have preferred some Zoo-ness. No real complaints though.

Only mistake I really caught besides the obvious Bono flub in Stuck was Edge hitting a sour note during One.

Thanks. Sorry to let everyone down when they realized it wasn't Angel Of Harlow after all

pepokiss said:
I went to a Tribute show last night... great lighting, but the light guy sucked real bad... and I always have complaints about this certain band (Lemon is their name)... wel.. here's the setlist:

They were supose to play the same european set list... but they mixed up a little:

01 - Vertigo
02 - I Will Follow
03 - Electric CO
04 - Elevation
05 - New Year's Day
06 - Ultraviolet (Light my Way)
07 - Beautiful Day
08 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
09 - An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
10 - Original Of The Species (acoustic)
11 - Yahweh (Acoustic)
12 - City Of Blinding Lights
13 - Miracle Drug
14 - Sometimes You Can't make It On Your Own
15 - Love And Peace Or Else
16 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
17 - Bullet The Blue Sky
18 - Where The Streets Have No Name
19 - Bad

20 - Zoo Station
21 - The Fly
22 - Mysterious Ways
23 - With Or Without You
24 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)

are you jealous.. or not?... :eyebrow: ... I'm like "it was good, but it could've been better"

Is Lemon from Chile?

If so I have heard of this tribute band, they sound great.

inmyplace13 said:
Thanks. Sorry to let everyone down when they realized it wasn't Angel Of Harlow after all

no one was let down - we were all just so excited at the possibility that it was you, even if it wasn't :hug:

I was the guy who handed Bono the cowboy hat. The hat wasn't mine but HE asked me in not so many words to help the girl who did have it to get it to him. Sorry to say the hat was not his choice of cowboyness but damn eye contact with Bono is great any time.!

Back
Top Bottom