Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

I cry during the Fly- and Bad really turns of the waterworks:reject:

Bad... last show in Detroit someone handed me the setlist during Crumbs and I peeked and saw Bad, and started crying before I even heard it. :reject:

discotech said:

when i was at Anaheim 1, RTSS was MAGIC!! spectacular! 4th song in, and the 'halle-halle, halleluia!'s were SOOOOOOO good! Edge is the fucking man!

<will probably get to see Miss Sarajevo on teusday :hyper: :drool:

I was there too. Did we get a short setlist? It sure seemed that way. :sad: And this song (Streets) was the highlight of the whole night for me. Also that creepy devil girl.

LemonMacPhisto said:

no milk will ever be our milk

hey sideburns, you wanna try some of this milk?

I'd rather have a beer

:lmao:

Billy Maddison also has the best cut scene in any movie ever.

At the start where is father is dissapointed in him and says "Oh Billy, Billy when will you find what you are looking for" /cut scene/ "Here's a nice piece of shit!". :lmao:

Diane L said:

And I know I'm going to cry at the end of my last show of the tour.

So am I. Everyone will be leaving, and I'll be sitting in the nosebleeds in Buffalo crying. I'm going with an acquaintence from school, who's probably going to think I'm a freak by the end of that trip :huh:

timothius said:

The amount of Wedding Singer/Happy Gilmore/Billy Maddison/Waterboy quotes that get used in my circle of friends is ridiculous.

The newest edition is "Group hug in the shower..... or not" line out of The Longest Yard. :lol:

What would you rather see- The Wedding Singer, the musical, or Spiderman, the musical (featuring music by U2)?

Both will be on Broadway in 12-16 months.

ruffian said:

Bad... last show in Detroit someone handed me the setlist during Crumbs and I peeked and saw Bad, and started crying before I even heard it. :reject:

BAD is by far one of their greatest songs! and when they did it with The First Time :combust: I wish I'd seen that live I have it on DVD:drool:

catlhere said:

I was there too. Did we get a short setlist? It sure seemed that way. :sad: And this song (Streets) was the highlight of the whole night for me. Also that creepy devil girl.

Anaheim 1 got 21 songs, that is a bit short

catlhere said:

OH MY GOD. i hate to tell you this. but i must.

you know how the lights were down for a really fucking long time after 40? well, one of my friends behind the stage told me that they were planning to do ANOTHER ENCORE! they went up to the stage, but came down. . . then went up AGAIN but came back down and decided not to do it :mad: :mad: :mad: i was so mad when he finally told me that! i KNEW they wanted to do SOMETHING :rant:

RavenBlue said:
Streets! Oh man, I can not wait until the day when I can hear Streets truly live!

It is the ultimate U2 experience. If I could see one song live by any band, and that would be it the rest of my life, it would be Streets! It's godly. My sister was in the streets of L.A. during the countdown to the new millenium in 1999 and when it hit, Paul Oakenfeld (no clue how to spell his name) started playing Streets as the first song of the new millenium. She said it was the most amazing feeling! Lucky her! :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

...still red lights/original streets intro:drool:

:drool:

The flags still haven't grown on me. But hell, did my father and I ever cheer like mad hooligans when one African flag in particular came up when we saw them in Toronto!

Lila64 said:
hey ruffian - did I see you in md4u2's photos of fans on flickr :sexywink:

:uhoh: i don't even know who that is...and i can never find my way around flickr for some reason. is there a link?

Streets has been the highlight of my concerts so far. It is my favourite U2 song, and is just so moving, especially when the crowd really gets into it.

timothius said:

:lmao:

Billy Maddison also has the best cut scene in any movie ever.

At the start where is father is dissapointed in him and says "Oh Billy, Billy when will you find what you are looking for" /cut scene/ "Here's a nice piece of shit!". :lmao:

hahahaha, that is too true

I miss crazy funny Sandler, in most of his recent movies the funniest people have been supporting characters

Mr Deeds - Emilio the Butler
50 First Dates - Rob Schneider's character
Anger Management - Jack Nicholson
The Longest Yard - Chris Rock *altho Brucie and Cheeseburger Eddie make me laugh everytime*

"IT AINT' EASY, BEIN CHEESY!"

discotech said:

OH MY GOD. i hate to tell you this. but i must.

you know how the lights were down for a really fucking long time after 40? well, one of my friends behind the stage told me that they were planning to do ANOTHER ENCORE! they went up to the stage, but came down. . . then went up AGAIN but came back down and decided not to do it :mad: :mad: :mad: i was so mad when he finally told me that! i KNEW they wanted to do SOMETHING :rant:

My mom and I noticed the same thing! We were thinking. What is taking so long for the lights. Then they came on and some people were like "AWWWW" or "booooooo!" lol. And btw....

"Wow!" Snippet! :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

I resisted the new intro at first but it's starting to really grow on me - still red lights/original streets intro:drool:
Nothing beats the original, but I'm really enjoying the flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom