Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

I can't wait to hear it in person :hyper:

I don't think I need to tell you that that will be an experience that is out of this world. I bawled when I witnessed it for myself!

timothius said:
Stop looking at me swan!
I've been quoting that movie for the past 12 or 13 years (or whenever it came out), and it still cracks me up every time.

kellyahern said:

I can't wait to hear it in person :hyper:

Everytime he goes for the opera part, it's always "Ooo, here he goes. Is he gonna make it? I think he's going make it. Here it comes. He made it! :rockon: "

Kind of like cheering on a touchdown :lol:.

that analogy is kinda like se.... :shifty:

:giggle:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I agree completely. And yet there's someone talking through it :shame:

u2 needs to do a club tour - people are only admitted after they complete a 50 question test to determine their u2 fandom level - only those with the highest scores are allowed in

seriously:|

:wink:

GibsonGirl said:

I don't think I need to tell you that that will be an experience that is out of this world. I bawled when I witnessed it for myself!

:yes: It's that good AND so was RTSS which has disappeared..I turned into a puddle when they did that :drool:

i also cried the first time i heard it...it is absolutely amazing :heart:

nurse chrissi said:

u2 needs to do a club tour - people are only admitted after they complete a 50 question test to determine their u2 fandom level - only those with the highest scores are allowed in

An interference only show :combust:

one4u2 said:

:yes: It's that good AND so was RTSS which has disappeared..I turned into a puddle when they did that :drool:

That and Yahweh filled me with so much emotion. They were just perfect - the whole stadium just seemed to be 'together', if that makes sense. There was real peace amongst all the excitement and such.

cleazer said:
I've been quoting that movie for the past 12 or 13 years (or whenever it came out), and it still cracks me up every time.

The amount of Wedding Singer/Happy Gilmore/Billy Maddison/Waterboy quotes that get used in my circle of friends is ridiculous.

The newest edition is "Group hug in the shower..... or not" line out of The Longest Yard. :lol:

nurse chrissi said:

:sigh:

I was just wishing for this the other day. Or at least one exclusive show for the diehards! We'd all be singing and yelling our heads off. It would be magical. No people getting pissed off when they play something that isn't on JT!

one4u2 said:

when i was at Anaheim 1, RTSS was MAGIC!! spectacular! 4th song in, and the 'halle-halle, halleluia!'s were SOOOOOOO good! Edge is the fucking man!

<will probably get to see Miss Sarajevo on teusday :hyper: :drool:

one4u2 said:

An interference only show :combust:

Mofo
Acrobat
Mercy
Gone
Heartland
God Part II
One Tree Hill
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Gloria
Exit
Electric Co.
The Fly
Out of Control

greatest show ever

nurse chrissi said:

Back in March, the locall radio station was giving away U2 concert tickets. You had to be the right caller (hard enough) and then answer a trivia question - I kept blowing it cuz I didn't know all the details, etc. I know much more now. The other day, they were giving away tickets. The questions were: Which member's birthday is coming up and who was the surprise guest on stage in Philly

Ooh... Rosa Parks mention again :yes:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet / Rock & Roll ****** Snippet
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet / See Me Feel Me Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting Snippet
In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
10. Love & Peace Or Else
vertigobono.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Hands That Built America Snippet {'Outside It's America'}
13. Miss Sarajevo
HUMAN RIGHTS

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name

nurse chrissi said:

That's funny, because the other day I was thinking that U2 should do wha the Stones did maybe 8 or 10 years ago. They did a summer stadium tour, but supplemented it with club gigs. I hadn't thought of the fan test, but I think it's a good idea :wink:

cleazer said:
milk almost got spit up on my keyboard for that one! :lmao:

no milk will ever be our milk

hey sideburns, you wanna try some of this milk?

I'd rather have a beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom