Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

Yup. At like 2am or whatever. I dunno. It sucks to be losing an hour of sleep!

You turn it back - you gain an hour

Miri - that looks like a meal you cooked months ago at a party :hmm: it's not the same one, is it?

timothius said:
What is the legal gambling age in Vegas? :hmm:

Pretty strange that you can go shoot up people in a war when you're 18, but not allowed to use your money the way you want (although sometimes reckless yes :wink: ) until you're 21. Oh well, that's us weird Americans for ya! Lila hit me up with a patriotic smiley! :rockon:

wenda said:

You get an extra hour. Set your clocks BACK an hour. Not sure what time to do that though.

I think it happens at 0200 - last year I worked a night shift on this day - worked 13 hours instead of 12:mad:

catlhere said:

Pretty strange that you can go shoot up people in a war when you're 18, but not allowed to use your money the way you want (although sometimes reckless yes :wink: ) until you're 21. Oh well, that's us weird Americans for ya! Lila hit me up with a patriotic smiley! :rockon:

:mad:

Oh well I can pass for 21 anyway, it's all good. :happy:

catlhere said:

flaggen048.jpg

nurse chrissi said:

I think it happens at 0200 - last year I worked a night shift on this day - worked 13 hours instead of 12:mad:

That usually happens to my father (he works in the ER). He hates it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom