Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent choice Gorman - will be attending tonight as I got suckered into working tomorrow :huh:
but good to be with you guys :hug:

take that:
6.gif

(who's side are you on tim?)

The concert is almost here! HOORAY! It's always a good day when the boys are performing :hyper: I don't wanna miss any good setlist suprises so dinner will have to wait! YAY, music just started as I'm writing this. U2 on a Saturday night, could life get any better? I submit that it cannot. And that's so great!Halloween candies for everyone! :rockon:

catlhere said:
The concert is almost here! HOORAY! It's always a good day when the boys are performing :hyper: I don't wanna miss any good setlist suprises so dinner will have to wait! YAY, music just started as I'm writing this. U2 on a Saturday night, could life get any better? I submit that it cannot. And that's so great!Halloween candies for everyone! :rockon:

5.gif

which nites are you attending in L.A. :hyper:

catlhere said:

What Catlhere said!!! :up:

Hi Chrissi!!! :wave:

kellyahern said:
My sister and I are having a debate regarding the Blair Witch Project (it's on tv right now). For those who have seen it, when the girl unwraps the "thing", is it supposed to be a tongue or a tooth?

I say tongue, she says tooth :shifty:.

I always thought it was teeth. That's what it looks like to me.

kellyahern said:
My sister and I are having a debate regarding the Blair Witch Project (it's on tv right now). For those who have seen it, when the girl unwraps the "thing", is it supposed to be a tongue or a tooth?

I say tongue, she says tooth :shifty:.

I agree with it being a tongue :sick:

Lila64 said:
Hi kelly & chris :wave:

chris - did you get my apology in another setlist party thread? Gorman never confirmed who the source was that night, so I didn't know who to properly credit. My apologies :hug:
Yeah, well, maybe I should be the one who's sorry for not having a phone that sounds as good as Rose's. :lol:

I'm so glad she's our source tonight!!! :rockon:

discotech said:

*ahem* well, now, i think it would only be fair to give the credit for the creation of this wonderful word to it's rightful owner. . . ME :mad: :madspit: :angry: yes I was the genius behind this

Hey now, I never claimed to have made it up. But now I want you to prove it! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom