Daddy's gonna pay.....YES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbradfly1

Acrobat
There's been lots o bitching about this set or that. You may not be at the right place at the right time, but give it to the boys. This is the most eclectic tour ever and I think it will just keep getting better. C'mon guys how can you beat "Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car" Any tour anywhere! Long live Vertigo...and it's Pop and Achtung and Zooropa cousins.

cbradfly1 said:
There's been lots o bitching about this set or that. You may not be at the right place at the right time, but give it to the boys. This is the most eclectic tour ever and I think it will just keep getting better. C'mon guys how can you beat "Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car" Any tour anywhere! Long live Vertigo...and it's Pop and Achtung and Zooropa cousins.

Daddy was just a snippet at the end of The Fly......

Wow I just read one of the reviews on u2tours (which there all really good)

http://www.u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20050920&XID=7574&Return=

I found this rather interesting:

Bono then came by and I told him that The Edge said that they would be playing Crumbs tonight. He said "really?" Then myself and another guy asked Bono "why are you ignoring the Zooropa album on this tour?" and. "Hey what about Zooropa!?!" Bono said, "you know we've been working on Dirty Day and ...uh...what's that other song?" I said "Some Days are better than others?" he said, "no", then the other guy said "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car?" Bono said, "yeah, there's an idea! We're gonna play that tonight!" I then told Bono that "no one else does this, you're the best" Bono smacked a high five on the fence between us and told the crowd that he had a something to tell us. After the dramatic pause he said, "Chicago has the handsomest fans!"

:ohmy:

I think the reason we haven't heard much from Chiz in the past couple of days is because he's been off learning mind control tricks. He is now inside Bono's head.
:uhoh:
Freaky.

It was really exciting to hear part of "Daddy's" last night, but don't get too excited. It was a snippet in the truest form: he "sang" (aka, spoke) like ten words or something. I'm too tired to remember exactly...

It was dope--don't get me wrong. But it wasn't nearly as far-out as some of the rest of the show (like, for instance, the show-stoppingly bad version of "Walk On"). :wink:

one4u2 said:

:hyper: :hyper:

Why do I have a feeling friday nights opening show of msg will be a standard setlist? :|

Yeah, but at least the 3rd leg standard is a little different than the 1st leg standard. :lol:

ramblin rose said:
Wow I just read one of the reviews on u2tours (which there all really good)

http://www.u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20050920&XID=7574&Return=

I found this rather interesting:

:ohmy:

Wow...I remember that! I mean, not the conversation the guy had. But right after they talked about Crumbs Bono came back to my friend and I to tell us someone else had been talking to the Edge about playing Crumbs!

Back
Top Bottom