Croke park 24th June uk prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
We live In Belfast and my husband went down to Virgins mega store this morning the price of tickets for Croke park range from 45 pound (its is obviously dearer in euros) standing, to 50 and upwards for sitting..

I have presale tickets on u2.com. but now I found to buy them while they are on general sale is more convient because the store is running a bus back and forth to the concert which solves my transport problems

so if that works out and I still have the code for my presale tickets
after getting my hands on them in our local virgin mega store when they go on sale on Feb 4th

if anyone is interested in purchasing my presale tickets I will give them the code.. I am not selling them just giving the code away to someone who will want them if I don't need it after all so they don't go waste

I will let you know in a few weeks time if I can get my tickets on general sale.. if not I will have to use my presale ones and hope to get some sort of Lift from somewhere up and down to Dublin

bad news but your pre-sale code is noly going to be valid for the first days before the general tix go on sale.
if you dont use it then then its invalid because as soon as tickets go on general sale all thats left over from pre-sale goes public and your code wan't be of any use.
so you either use your pre-sale code now or take your chances with general sales... but if you cant get them on general sale it'll be too late for pre-sale and your u2.com code will be worthless

ok thanks for telling me digsy.. wasn't aware of that

well just found out after phoning Virgins that if I get my tickets online from u2.com I can still go down and just order the bus to Dublin from their shop and pay for it separate.. sorry andyuk.. looks like we will be using them after all

well we talked it over and realised it would probably mean camping outside virgin shop for hours in the freezing cold to make sure we got them..

I am getting to old for all that *lol* might as well take the easy way seeing I paid for my u2.com membership and just get them online

croke park

apparently Croke Park presale is next Monday- 31 January NOT tomorrow.

My brother clicked on the web link and it came up with all the presale dates- why on earth they couldn't just say so in the first place is beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom