Croke Park 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonovox1970

Babyface
Looks unlikely that the boys will be playing at Croke Park in 2006 (in the event of European dates being annouced!!!), as Bon Jovi have confirmed a gig on May 20th 2006.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that there are restrictions on how many concerts can take place at Croker. Maybe Pheonix Park or Slane 2006 ???????

Let's keep dreaming .............

bonovox1970 said:
Looks unlikely that the boys will be playing at Croke Park in 2006 (in the event of European dates being annouced!!!), as Bon Jovi have confirmed a gig on May 20th 2006.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that there are restrictions on how many concerts can take place at Croker. Maybe Pheonix Park or Slane 2006 ???????

DREAM OUT LOUD!!

bonovox1970 said:

Phoenix Park? I can't begin to imagine how big that would be, if it'd be like Slane.

Slane would be cool...

But if U2 were to play Phoenix Park, they'd have to record it and put it on home DVD for sure. Seeing how all 3 Croke Park gigs sold out... about 80,000 people showed up for all 3 shows at Croke, that's over 240,000 people...

so I'm sure they could fill up Phoenix Park quite easily.

robbie williams will probably play croke park in summer 2006 as well . rumors say he's gonna do 3 gigs there as well :) won't be confirmed till this friday though :)

Croke Park is only allowed 3 non sporting events per year.Bon Jovi has been announced and the other two that have been rumured are robbie williams and a new Micheal flatley show,the celtic tiger or whatever it's called

Back
Top Bottom