Countdown to 5/7 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me too me too!
leaving for chicago tomorrow morning, yeee! :hyper:

dunno, with the time difference and all. I may be at my daughter's softball party :huh: I'll be thinking about the party, tim-tams, and all...

Shall we organize setlist updaters now?

I'm going to be at all four shows, and I'd definitely be willing to phone/text in updates for 5/7, when I'm not going to be in GA. Assuming my phone works in that building, anyway.

I leave tomorrow morning also for Chicago.

This is awesome, so many of us descending on the city to reign terror on Chi-town and experience the goodness of U2 together. I hope we all have an amazing journey.

The United Center is where the REAL setlist party will be. Not to say that Axver and all don't throw good parties, they do. But Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry probably throw better setlist parties!

Dr_Macphisto said:
I leave tomorrow morning also for Chicago.

This is awesome, so many of us descending on the city to reign terror on Chi-town and experience the goodness of U2 together. I hope we all have an amazing journey.

The United Center is where the REAL setlist party will be. Not to say that Axver and all don't throw good parties, they do. But Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry probably throw better setlist parties!

:lol: Yea...that's true.

I guess most of you guys who are going to one of the Chicago dates are already here....since today is offically Friday....just 1 more day until the start of the Chi-Town dates!

Umm, the title of this thread fits pretty nicely with that thread about "how you know you are obsessed with this tour" -- setlist party threads, COUNTDOWNS to setlist party threads.

Maybe we should have a 'Countdown to the Next GA Lottery Debate' thread too (-:

Blue Crack is the most powerful form of crack on earth.
:wink:

I'm so glad these shows are finally in my timezone. I hope with all these people going, there is actually a contact that will give updates.

ramblin rose said:
I'm so glad these shows are finally in my timezone. I hope with all these people going, there is actually a contact that will give updates.

Once again, I'm willing to do it for 5/7, if anyone wants me to txt them during the show so they can update here, PM me.

Since there's a good number of interferencers attending the chicago shows, where abouts are you all sitting/standing for each show?

kawai17 said:
Since there's a good number of interferencers attending the chicago shows, where abouts are you all sitting/standing for each show?

Sec. 312 row 4 tomorrow.

GA for the rest of the dates.

I'm officially not going to the 5/7 show, so, cannot serve as source. It looks like Knox can be the source, has anyone PM'd him yet re: getting texts?

Ramblin rose has offered to take text updates, and Queen Bee and No Spoken Words have also offered the same in case it doesn't work out.

I look forward to it, folks. :)

kawai17 said:

i'll be inside the ellipse. how i know this already, i can't tell you. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom