Could they still make it right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Westport said:
Someone posted that Prince has a lifetime fan club membership for $35.00 on his website and when I heard that...all that I could think of is that we're all being ripped off to the tune of $40.00 a year, every year...it's the ultimate in gauging and though I love the bands music...I can't help but think that we are all being screwed over in a very blantant and greedy manor. That's pretty blunt but truthful.

So those would be two words: ----ed over.

But if they did that a lot of people would become members every tour and they, including all previous ones would have to get tickets....I think U2 is far too big for that.....on the other hand there wouldnt need to be (damn is that correct english?) a general sale cause it would sell out by fanclubmembers alone....which give scalpers a really hard time i think..

I like the idea to give the u2com subscribers a live cd of one of the dates though (or a sort of compilation) that would be cool and i would feel then that they put some effort in...

Although i feel that its time to stop all the complaining and blaming people about the presale and general sale (Its not easy to seel that many tickets with soooo much demand) I do think the U2.com site has a lot of changes to improve the site cause now i feel the site does definetely not have the same standards as the band does....(for starters they could reply to emails cause i think that is the most annoying thing lol)

Back
Top Bottom