Could someone create a poll?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
To see how many people on this forum have gotten tickets vs haven't. Not whether you're happy with them, or got GA, or like the price. Just whether you've got tickets. It would be interesting to see how severely the demand truly exceeded the supply.

I don't know how to make polls, but I'd appreciate if someone could. Feel free to delete this post if someone else could do that. Thanks!:wink:

I got a ticket really far from the stage up in the corner only because the friend decided he would rather pay a scalper for GA than take the ticket.

About two dozen of my friends, all die hard fans that have seen every U2 tour of the past 15 years, tried to get tickets today at a ticket outlet, over the phone, and online! Thanks to one of my friends, I'm the only one that got a ticket. 1 ticket!

I thought the Philly shows would be a wonderful time for all of us to be together, but now I'll probably be attending the second Philly show by myself while perhaps a few others might attend the first or the second show if their willing to be pay a scalper.

Back
Top Bottom