Contact BBC Watchdog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gabster2004

Babyface
If your pissed with the shambles that is the pre-sale then fill this form out and lets get ticketmaster and U2.com on the TV in the UK for their piss poor service.

bbc.co.uk/watchdog/

Yeah my code is fucked to.

the people who got in before 10 o'clock got them no problem, the rest of us not so much

It wasn't activated for me until after 10am. The thing to remember is that on here we're a small section of u2.com subscribers so the problem might not be as bad as we're seeing.

In my experience, internet sales for big gigs like this are always a shambles and yet they still sell out. So someone somewhere is buying up a load of tix.

am so f-ing annoyed!!!! what a waste of my fucking money and time!!!!!!

ascender_RS said:
The thing to remember is that on here we're a small section of u2.com subscribers so the problem might not be as bad as we're seeing.

Right, and those who have problems are always going to be more vocal than those who are successful. Many who are successful wouldn't have come to Interference - they may have to get back to work or race out to school.

Forums can easily exaggerate the scale of a problem.

Nonetheless, I'm still really nervous about getting my tickets in three and a half hours. Maybe I'll wait for the initial demand to die down ... or that might be too late for Boston GA.

Gabster2004 said:
If your pissed with the shambles that is the pre-sale then fill this form out and lets get ticketmaster and U2.com on the TV in the UK for their piss poor service.

bbc.co.uk/watchdog/

Yeah my code is fucked to.

what a joke mine wont work what a waste of $40 i've e-mailed watchdog and urge anyone else in the u.k with the same problem to do the same and by the way dont phone ticketmaster like i did they are not interested and say its not their problem contact u2.com and dont worry their are lots of tix on sale friday hahahha what a joke

I emailed watchog and also directed them to his board to get an idea of just how upset people are. You can't check out reaction on the official U2.COM board as it's undergoing some mysterious routine maintainance!!

I have also contacted watchdog. Good idea about directing them here.

And yeah routine maintenance my arse, they just don't want their own shIt on their own doorstep.

If you paid $40 to U2 .com then your contractual relationship is with them.

Lets e-mail them to if you go to the bottom of the home page there is a link "contact us" click this and then send in your anger via e-mail.

i've contacted u2.com and watchdog i asked u2.com if i can get a refund on my $40 as this is clearly not "priorety ticketing" as promised and as such they must be breaking u.k consumer laws

popshopper said:
the people who got in before 10 o'clock got them no problem, the rest of us not so much

popshopper... that's not true - i've been online since 9.15 and it wouldn't let me start til 10, as announced. Then it just didn't work at all.

I eventually got to the confirmation page for my tickets!! I even saw something saying 'print your confirmation' YESS!

Then it decided to change it's mind an cancel my entire order. Back to square one.

In light of all this and the patronising comments made my Sebastien Clayton, I will also contact Watchdog.

SOoooOOOOOOooo annoyed.

sallycinnamon78 said:

popshopper... that's not true - i've been online since 9.15 and it wouldn't let me start til 10, as announced. Then it just didn't work at all.

It 'let' me in at around 9.55. A couple of my mates got in a little earlier than that with almost no problems. Ticketmaster crashed for me and I didn't get back in until nearly 11.

-Macphisto-UK said:
And yeah routine maintenance my arse, they just don't want their own shIt on their own doorstep.
Gosh rountine maintenance on the day the tickets go on sale. Such a conincidence!:eyebrow:

Jim said:
I eventually got to the confirmation page for my tickets!! I even saw something saying 'print your confirmation' YESS!

Then it decided to change it's mind an cancel my entire order. Back to square one.

In light of all this and the patronising comments made my Sebastien Clayton, I will also contact Watchdog.

SOoooOOOOOOooo annoyed.
Oh NO. That's even worse than not getting there at all. You poor thing :(

I didn't think it was that bad overall, ended up with my second choice but still certainly nothing like trying to get Rolling Stones tickets or tickets for important England football matches.
It happens everytime with anything major and I think ticketmaster Europe must be tightfisted with their bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom