Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2forlife said:

I'm hoping to secure tickets before then. In October, there weren't many GA ticket at the box office. I think the same will be true for November.

So take a seat as opposed to nothing :drool:

sami0201 said:

nope :(

live in FL but I'm coming up for those shows without tickets so far :yikes: made my reservations today :happy:

my excuse for coming is to spend Thanksgiving with family :shh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Queen Bee said:
Ramblin Rose got into the ellipse!!! :hyper:

are you texting her? Please tell her I am now posting the Fast Cars pic for her in color :dancing:

senore.jpg

Lila64 said:
bbiaf - Maddy needs the computer. Oh, and she likes your new avatar & signature U2dork :yes: (and she liked beau2ifulday's avatar too!)

Thankyous :)
See you later, Lila (and Maddy too!) :wave:

pattip2000 said:

great question

I feel greedy for asking, cause if I were there I don't think I would want to worry about where to store my phone etc. more important things to focus on :drool:

caragriff said:

i'm also looking for nyc tix.
we can get it done if we all work together as......ONE.

but you have to pretend to like mofo :)

:lol:

so we'll have a pact , you,me and sami pm each other immediately if there's a drop :hyper: any other suggestions?

MOFO :drool: :shifty:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:

are you texting her? Please tell her I am now posting the Fast Cars pic for her in color :dancing:

senore.jpg

It's Ballerina Bono! You can pose him, dress him up, put him in his very own TUTU!

Lila64 said:
bbiaf - Maddy needs the computer. Oh, and she likes your new avatar & signature U2dork :yes: (and she liked beau2ifulday's avatar too!)

u2wedge made the pic and Queen Babs helped me with the avatar since I'm computerly challenged. :happy:

I totally cracked up at this weeks Homestar Runner cartoon when I saw Marzipan as Beaker. I had to save a pic of it.

U2dork said:

u2wedge made the pic and Queen Babs helped me with the avatar since I'm computerly challenged. :happy:

I totally cracked up at this weeks Homestar Runner cartoon when I saw Marzipan as Beaker. I had to save a pic of it.

This still rules:

meep.gif

So how do these TM drops work? Is there a good time to check? I'd like to catch Hartford or Boston in December...

Blue Room said:

Thanks, not sure I buy it though. Desire? Only if its acoustic and if it was I find it difficult to believe they could make that out from outside.

I hope I'm proven wrong. But I'm skeptical until they are played at a show.

wasn't the Desire video filmed in Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom