Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mofo...

:drool:

one of my favorites...

VP what are you doing back in here? :shame: remember, the first step is to admit your powerlessness.

ruffian said:

well, she slept in an alley the night before so she could be one of the first in line...so i guess she paid her dues! I'm glad she scanned in!

Alli in an Alley?

That's :crazy:

ruffian said:

well, she slept in an alley the night before so she could be one of the first in line...so i guess she paid her dues! I'm glad she scanned in!

:ohmy: wow she totally deserved to be up front! I'm glad she got into the ellipse after that!

beau2ifulday said:

I'm slowly getting into Mofo more. I'm starting to see it's appeal now (especially in it's remixed format) :up:
I've skipped it for years, so it's progress.

And don't forget Mofo live. :drool:

http://s49.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=32BQ55HRBKODD1IFC7P00Q5EVE

http://s49.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=3CZEUEO1TFG5R2WACQ64VO6Q3Y

*pops in*
:wave:
How's the tailgate going?

Anybody want to place any bets on how many Elvis impersonators are in the building tonight?

u2forlife said:

Everybody is in Vegas but me? :sad:

Miroslava is outside the ellipse, second row :yikes:
second row? i guess she's given up the camping out thing?

yes, after careful statistical analysis i've determined that 9 of us are not in las vegas; the rest of the world are. :sad:

VP, it's true. We are like beetles on our backs, with our little useless forelimbs waving and thrashing...

U2dork said:
*pops in*
:wave:
How's the tailgate going?

Anybody want to place any bets on how many Elvis impersonators are in the building tonight?

i think all elvis impersonators should be moved to the nosebleeds and forced to eat bad nachos all night.

ruffian said:

second row? i guess she's given up the camping out thing?

yes, after careful statistical analysis i've determined that 9 of us are not in las vegas; the rest of the world are. :sad:

Hey Barb, her plane was delayed and got in late. She didn't get to the GA line until 1pm. I can imagine how :censored: upset she was. She was quite chipper on the phone though :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: :|

I'm praying for a ticketbastard drop though

:yes: I'm sure there will be one :happy: I will PM you if there is I am constantly checking ....

Oh wait youre not premium I'll start a thread to your attention:wink:

one4u2 said:

:yes: I'm sure there will be one :happy: I will PM you if there is I am constantly checking ....

I can't get PM's right now, bu that's funny because I was going to pay to become premium before but I forgot! I'll do it tomorrow :wink:

** :lol: just saw your edit!

can't imagine how pissed she must've been :yikes: all's well that ends well, though.

bbiaf - Maddy needs the computer. Oh, and she likes your new avatar & signature U2dork :yes: (and she liked beau2ifulday's avatar too!)

Back
Top Bottom