Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
You can all blame Queen Bee :tsk:

Grrrr10.gif

didn't ramblin rose say at the last set listparty that she was going to the show and bringing her phone? am i just crazy?

I just sent her a text message, but I did find a post from yesterday (or whenever) stating she had GA tonite, seats tomorrow

I'd think streaming from GA would be...interesting. Figure bouncy, and lots of bad singers :)

CTU2fan said:
I'd think streaming from GA would be...interesting. Figure bouncy, and lots of bad singers :)

Now you know why I was afraid to stream, LOL. I would have only done it the first night - no one really contacted me. I volunteered to text that night, and didn't know if my phone would have been good enough to do so. I heard it was good on a person to person call, but... now I feel bad :reject:

Second night - there was no way and hell I was touching the phone. I barely texted 'No Kid' during BTBS!

Wouldn't it be cool if they played Mofo tonight and we didn't know it? :hyper:

Lila64 said:

Now you know why I was afraid to stream, LOL. I would have only done it the first night - no one really contacted me. I volunteered to text that night, and didn't know if my phone would have been good enough to do so. I heard it was good on a person to person call, but... now I feel bad :reject:

Second night - there was no way and hell I was touching the phone. I barely texted 'No Kid' during BTBS!

hey lila i don't even know you but I was real happy for you when we heard you go in the ellipse, anything fun to tell us from that?

Lila64 said:

I tried to convince you to stream for the first night. You were afraid we'd hear you singing :sad:

Queen Bee said:

I tried to convince you to stream for the first night. You were afraid we'd hear you singing :sad:

I was scared & thought I had a crappy phone, I'm sorry. Should I leave now? :sad:

And thanks for the kind words patti. The experience was AWESOME. Towards the middle/end of the show, a U2 staff person gave Maddy (my daughter) a green U2 guitar pick!!! And we got lots of Adam smiles!!! :happy:

ok, now should I go?

pattip2000 said:

there was lots of love at the setlist party for you that night

I saw, thank you all :hug:

And QB - rose just sent me a text that was probably meant for you. She said chip will text me, LOL. Well if he does, that's fine. Just have someone give him my number :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom