Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so... are we gonna carry on with the tailgating thread or are we gonna open the "is it ok to open this now, mods? Las Vegas Party"?

wenda said:

GUH!! Lucky Rose!
the two lines went in very unevenly (GA and U2.com line). Alli was number 2 in line and did not get center of the ellipse because their line somehow got held up--the laptops freeze all the time--while the other line poured in. Rosa was #80 in line and didn't even know if she'd get rail. Wow! She was in the right line, that's for sure. I'm so glad she's front and center.

a little less conversation a little more action now...

love that song...

big_elvis.gif

Well, I'm gonna go do something productive before the show starts.

While we're waiting, (I posted this in the general forum) the next installment of the Rollingstone podcast is available for download. It's only about 3 minutes long but it has Bono-chuckles in it while he's talking about his sunglasses.

after this week, I declare the CRAZYWIFE smiley the best smiley ever to be used in any post ever

crazywife.gif

if you don't believe me, ask Sicy :sexywink:

oh, yeah, 2nd place goes for Lila's Drummer Bono

ruffian said:

the two lines went in very unevenly (GA and U2.com line). Alli was number 2 in line and did not get center of the ellipse because their line somehow got held up--the laptops freeze all the time--while the other line poured in. Rosa was #80 in line and didn't even know if she'd get rail. Wow! She was in the right line, that's for sure. I'm so glad she's front and center.

was Alli in GA or fanclub? That totally sucks the computers froze :|

pepokiss said:
after this week, I declare the CRAZYWIFE smiley the best smiley ever to be used in any post ever

crazywife.gif

if you don't believe me, ask Sicy :sexywink:

oh, yeah, 2nd place goes for Lila's Drummer Bono

It's actually Queen Bee's Drummer Bono. :wink:

Yeah. I can't take any credit for the Bono drum gif - it's QBs.

And big CHEERS for ramblinrose!!! CONGRATS :applaud: WOW!!!

Nice stuff u2wedge :up:

crazywife.gif

sorry Queen Bee :reject:

but if the tailgating continues... well be just stuck outside, just doing nothing :|... at least inside a party its warm :D

Back
Top Bottom