Compare your Elevation Propaganda Tickets with your U2.com tickets this time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

livehead

The Fly
Through Propaganda last tour I got GA's for Philly, NJ, and Miami.

This time out? A pair of tickets for Philly in Section 201 (midcourt) row 15.

Propaganda, RIP.

Last tour for Prop I got 2 very nice GA's.

This year, crap ass $160 seats.

With Prop, we got section 102 at Staples, a few rows away from the heart.

This time we got upper concourse, row 303, which is just about as high as you can get.

With Prop I got GAs to two shows: Atlanta and Lexington, KY. This time I got crappy, expensive tickets to Staples in L.A., but at least I got something. After hearing other people's stories I feel lucky to have that. I agree with the post above: Prop RIP. It is truly missed by this fan.

With Ticketmaster dumb luck:
Front row, Outside Broadcast, Foxboro 2

With Prop:
9th row, PopMart, Foxboro 1

With Prop:
GA, Elevation, NJ 2

With Prop:
GA, Elevation, Providence 1

With U2.com:
Diddly pootch, Vertigo

Prop:

GAs to San Diego, Anaheim 1st leg

GAs to LA 3rd leg

U2.com, (offerred, but not purchased) Gold circles across the arena from stage for $170 each.

Prop was great! Sec 110 right next to the stage in NJ and OK lowers for msg...

This time- MSG 300s were offered to me during presale..Bottom line, 0 for msg....

However, my friend got us 126 at Continental-$165...for that price Bono needs to shine that big ass "Bullet" light on me and sing to me personally!

Prop

um.. easy

Propaganda: two tickets GA for Charlotte and Atlanta on the first leg, and two tickets GA for Baltimore and Atlanta on the second leg.

this time around

nothing.

Prop 2 Ga to Chicago, 2 GA to Milwaukee, 2 GA for Chicago
U2.coN 2 shitty seats 2/3rds of the way back from the stage in row 19 (and at 4 times the price of the Prop tickets).
What is that beer commercial saying? ..........oh yeah, BRILLIANT! The U2.CoN machine has figured out another way to screw their best fans.

Last edited:
So...

I'm sure you all feel this way, but hear me out.

I feel duped because I kinda thought my discounted U2.com subscription was an extension of my Propaganda subscription.

I naively thought that U2.com would be selling a batch of some of the best tickets, like Propaganda did.

I figured Propaganda's past rights to some of the best seats (i.e. all those GAs) would simply be rolled over to Fanfire/U2.com

In reality, it seems this batch of great tickets, normally reserved for PROP and put into the hands of loyal fans, has been given up in whatever kind of deal PAUL McGuinness made with Ticketmaster.

Either that or the radio stations are going to be getting some awesome seats in exchange for more airplay of U2's new music. Payola, Baby.

Propaganda since ZOO TV

With Prop:
Zoo TV indoor LA sports arena -
on floor, 2 shows

Zoo TV Outside Broadcast -
Dodgers Stadium
8th row and 4th row

Popmart -
Las Vegas (opening night)
side of stage, first level up

Los Angeles
on floor

Elevation -
2 shows - both GA

With U2.com:
nothing

ZooTv w/Propaganda:
LA Sports Arena, upper section, low number aisle (can't remember), aisle seats, I was happy with those seats.

I saw them 3 other times for ZooTv but not with Propaganda tickets.

PopMart:

Las Vegas (opening night) w/Propaganda:
Floor, not sure on which row, but I was pretty even with the b-stage.

Oakland w/Propaganda:

Floor, front section, 7th row

Elevation:

San Jose w/Propaganda:
4/01

Upper Level, First row

It was exactly what I requested, I was 5 months pregnant and didn't want to stand thru the whole concert.

Oakland

11/01

GA tickets

Vertigo:

San Jose

I couldn't get thru originally, but ended up buying some tickets later in the day that were in the upper level, 6th row, but gave them to a friend. Another friend of mine is coming into town for the show and got GA tickets and I am using one of those tickets. So while I have a GA ticket to use, my code got me upper level seats.

I hope all of this makes sense!!

Colleen

Back
Top Bottom