Common Party People!!! - Oslo 7/27/05 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

So you're an economist?

Good you said the thing about people being on vacation....I was just gonna ask: "Who else will pop in today, people from Pentagon or the White House?" :wink:

Nope, in this subsidiary we look at investments in private companies... I am an actually an Engineer but have an MBA in Finance.

Niceman said:

Who's talking about catering?

I can have an opinion and not be demanding that Bono be my slave, right??????

I demand that Bono be my slave!
Chinois02.gif
(closest gif I could find, kill me)

:giggle:

Niceman said:

Who's talking about catering?

I can have an opinion and not be demanding that Bono be my slave, right??????
yes...... but all credibility goes out of the window when your complaint is based on bootlegs

U2@NYC said:

Nope, in this subsidiary we look at investments in private companies... I am an actually an Engineer but have an MBA in Finance.

and you still spend your time here, huh...
Jongleur01.gif

Setlist update? Mirrorballman?

U2@NYC said:

What was your speciality as an engineer?

Miringeltje said:

Could explain why some are missing here as well?

Well, in our particular case we have just closed our fiscal year so people were pressed to close their investments before then... and are now relaxed until June 2006.

Lila64 said:

Damn, they have a month off before they return to the U.S. for the fall leg? Sheesh... Wonder what they will come up with during that time...

I hardly dare to say this, but perhaps this will give them enough time to change the setlist

Oslo in the hizz-ouse !!

in the earlier european setlist parties, there were people on here giving information about the country/city that the show was in....geographic info, traditions, weather, type of gov't

so who knows something about Oslo?

U2@NYC said:

Undergrad in Argentina. MBA in the US.

These degrees often confuse....me please bear with me.....undergraduate is what we in Europe would call Bachelor, right :reject:?

U2Man said:

These degrees often confuse....me please bear with me.....undergraduate is what we in Europe would call Bachelor, right :reject:?

Exactly. And MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration (I also did a second Masters, in International Studies).

U2@NYC said:

Exactly. And MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration (I also did a second Masters, in International Studies).

So you are an educated guy then! No wonder you think Snoop is an amoeba :lmao:

Another thing I did while in Norway was buying one of those Scandinavian sweaters...

Sweater.jpg

Although I have not worn it in quite a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom