collecting tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stu_67

Babyface
hey,

being a concert virgin i'm slightly anxious about picking up tickets; i would prefer to have tickets send to me prior to the event, but if the tickets are only able to be collected at the counter at the venue, what does that entail? [i know this sounds stupid...]
a website says tix must be got at the counter 30 mins before the event - if GA, does this have any impact on the queuing business and whether you can still get to the front if you dont have tickets in hand when you start lining up?
sorry, i'm really ignorant about it all...

During the Elevation tour I had a similar situation. I had a GA ticket for my girlfriend at the box office that I couldn't pick up until before the show. All I did was get in the GA line as usual and just went and picked up her ticket at the box office when it opened. You're not 'stuck' in the GA line and you'll be able to come and go to get food, bathroom, stretch, etc... Also, I think they told me the "30 minutes before the show" thing also, but I was able to get her ticket as soon as the BO opened, which was several hours before the show...

Back
Top Bottom