Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going for another Drive to check the line at Shepparton Maude Street Mall.

Back in 20-30 minutes.

Hope that doesnt offend you Chizip. :huh:

Stream Status: Stream is up at 56 kbps with 1 of 64 listeners (1 unique)

th_party.gif

I'm back folks, yeah that took a little longer, but i'd only just got my licence a week ago, so until the novelty wears off, i'm driving a lot :lol:

Its nice to see I missed the tour premiere of Mofo! :rockon:

:wink:

Anyone still alive out there?

Diane L said:

Geez, I couldn't wait to post after the concerts I went to this year. I guess it wasn't a local show for anyone.

The cab drivers mentioned he thought no one from Cleveland was going to the show :). Just a great, great show, the crowd not as intense as 10/25 in Detroit but a very good crowd. I didn't see anyone leaving after the 1st encore like you often see. Everyone stayed and enjoyed it to the end! Went to the bar after the show so couldn't check in. Heading back to Detroit now and will post my review when i get home!

I'm heading off too...soooo tired, and I have to work all day tommrow.

Was this the most ammount of threads we ever had for a setlist party?

Wow, it's a minor miracle, there's five reviews on U2Tours, one on U2VT, and one person checked in here! People actually managed to make it home! I wonder how long Bono sung to that streetlight ... :hmm:

So, let's have our post-Cleveland "I Got Tickets To U2 In Australia" party! :hyper:

Since this was apparently a very rocking setlist party, I just thought I'd let everyone know that Cleveland was really fucking awesome. Definitely the best show I've ever been to. The band was extremely energetic and they smiled a lot. Words cannot describe how amazing it was for me.

Back
Top Bottom