Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

heels :drool:

i've not been 5'1" since back when i was eleven!

My homeroom teacher in grade twelve knew me for pretty much my whole time at high school and one of his parting messages for me was "one of the greatest disappointments of André's high school career was that he grew and [My School's Name] lost its hobbit."

Axver said:
My homeroom teacher in grade twelve knew me for pretty much my whole time at high school and one of his parting messages for me was "one of the greatest disappointments of André's high school career was that he grew and [My School's Name] lost its hobbit."
:lmao: :heart:

Today has been soooo very boring, I have watched 5 U2 DVDs! :crazy:

San Diego I & II
Elevation boston
Slane Castle
and Chicago is almost at the end of "40"

bono_man2002 said:
Today has been soooo very boring, I have watched 5 U2 DVDs! :crazy:

San Diego I & II
Elevation boston
Slane Castle
and Chicago is almost at the end of "40"

You should pass the time by reading literature and discussing it with me. :drool:

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

Secuirty Guard: Thats not a recorder you've got up there?
Me: No thats just my mate.

Security guard looks up: That's not a recorder you've got up there?
Me: Nah, just a pillow to cushion the impact in case he jumps and I whack my head on the roof.

Axver said:

You should pass the time by reading literature and discussing it with me. :drool:

I'm not that much of a reader either :reject:

I read over 100 pages of "Bono on Bono" (great title for the Adult film industry btw)
in a day, and haven't picked it up since.

Gen. Chat said:

That's just wrong. :tsk:
Do you have big feet too? :)

Actually, I kind of do. I nearly had six toes, but they didn't split and instead I ended up with two bones in each big toe. My big toes are quite literally big.

bono_man2002 said:

I'm not that much of a reader either :reject:

I read over 100 pages of "Bono on Bono" (great title for the Adult film industry btw)
in a day, and haven't picked it up since.

:madspit:

Well, if you don't want the book any more ... :hinthint:

Also, "great title for the Adult film industry btw"? :lmao:

Axver said:
Actually, I kind of do. I nearly had six toes, but they didn't split and instead I ended up with two bones in each big toe. My big toes are quite literally big.
i need to see pics!! my ex had huuuuuuge big toes. no one could have bigger big toes than him!!

bono_man2002 said:

It is 60GB limit....which is kinda a lot , but kinda not...:lol:...and for someone who downloads a fair bit from u2torrents....and then TV shows (AD :drool:) It goes rather fast.

I'd let you borrow some of mine if I could! Now that I don't download bootlegs, I don't churn through nearly as much of my limit.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i need to see pics!! my ex had huuuuuuge big toes. no one could have bigger big toes than him!!

Once I get some working batteries for my digital camera, I'll take photos for you!

Axver said:

Well, if you don't want the book any more ... :hinthint:

I hope to finish it someday before 2020. Hopefully poverty will be history by then.

That can be a good book for a future Bono book.

Bono - Making Povery His-Story :lmao: :reject:

Ok, i've spent to much time bumming around today.

bono_man2002 said:
It is 60GB limit....which is kinda a lot , but kinda not...:lol:...and for someone who downloads a fair bit from u2torrents....and then TV shows (AD :drool:) It goes rather fast.
awww :sad:

if i have a limit i wouldn't know it :happy: although speaking of torrents it seems every seed just has this incomplete torrent i want and no one has the complete one, cuz it's just died :mad: :mad:

bono_man2002 said:

I hope to finish it someday before 2020. Hopefully poverty will be history by then.

That can be a good book for a future Bono book.

Bono - Making Povery His-Story :lmao: :reject:

Ok, i've spent to much time bumming around today.

Oh wow, that's so amazingly lametastic! :lmao:

Gen. Chat said:
Oh man I'm gonna be a mumbling idiot at the game tommorow. :(

Meanwhile, bonoman_2002 and I are not troubled by time in the slightest. I'm eating dinner at 7:10pm here! :happy:

Better have an early night, though! I need to be up at 5:30am in readiness for Auckland II tickets going on sale.

Axver said:

Meanwhile, bonoman_2002 and I are not troubled by time in the slightest. I'm eating dinner at 7:10pm here! :happy:

Better have an early night, though! I need to be up at 5:30am in readiness for Auckland II tickets going on sale.

Early nights don't exist for me, I'm a non-sleeper.

Speaking of tickets, I might drive down and check out the queue later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom