Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

For New Zealands smallest biggest U2 fan though...its a poor effort :wink:

Smallest? Just because I come from NZ doesn't mean I'm a hobbit! :mad:

Where the hell are the Cleveland concertgoers? There's only one review on U2Tours and none at all on U2VT. Is everyone trapped in the venue or something? :huh:

Axver said:

By the end of that, Bono will have searched through a briefcase and will be reading the entire lyrics of Please Please Me off a sheet of paper. :happy:

:lol:

Beautiful Day / Sgnt Peppers/ Blackbird/ She Loves You/ Dear Prudence/Sgnt Peppers (Reprise) / Love Me Do/ Help / All You Need Is Love / A Day in The Life/ Fixing A Hole

KhanadaRhodes said:

everyone's holding out hope for a surprise third encore :wink:

Meanwhile, after a few post-show drinks, Bono thinks he's doing the third encore!

... he's actually singing Vertigo to a streetlight a block away from the venue.

Axver said:
Where the hell are the Cleveland concertgoers? There's only one review on U2Tours and none at all on U2VT. Is everyone trapped in the venue or something? :huh:

Maybe Bono said at the show "dont tell anyone, but last night was only a warm up for tonight"

So they aren't saying anything about the show....

After all, they are moving to Montreal.

KhanadaRhodes said:
god, my mind is in the gutter tonight, sorry :reject:

It is? Have I totally missed something here? I have no idea what's going on any more. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

"at least"? how tall are you? methinks you're just 5'6" :hmm:

I may be creeping closer to 5'7" by now!

bono_man2002 said:

I thought you were shorter than that!, well everything looks small when your six foot four..

:lol: that rhymes!

:lmao:

I hope I never get stuck behind you at a concert. :wink:

Axver said:
:lmao:

I hope I never get stuck behind you at a concert. :wink:

That's exactly why I'm not going GA for any shows, my luck, i'll get the front and security will come up to me and say "excuse me Mister, you are too tall, you must be this tall to stand in GA...back of the line!"

:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're as tall as me! :shocked:

although i have a habit of wearing heels :hmm:

Women and heels. :mad:

Kate's taller enough than me without big shoes as it is. :mad:

(Well, only 1.5-2 inches, but still! :mad: )

... I was 5'1" when I turned fifteen ... I really was a hobbit back when I started high school too ...

bono_man2002 said:

That's exactly why I'm not going GA for any shows, my luck, i'll get the front and security will come up to me and say "excuse me Mister, you are too tall, you must be this tall to stand in GA...back of the line!"

:wink:

On second thoughts, please come GA and put me on your shoulders. I'll have the best view in the stadium! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom