Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

I'm always up late, and I believe Khanada is too. And Axver, well he's on the other side of the world, so it's early for him.... You cannot win! :wink:

:mad: Oh, I will win....Hahahahahhahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:sigh:

LemonMacPhisto said:

What's he going to do?

Jump on a couch?
Whine when I squirt water on him?
Or play the "cocky guy" in every movie he's in?

seriously, these are the bulk of Tom Cruise's movie roles

All the Right Movies: Cocky football player
Risky Business: Cocky high schooler
Top Gun: Cocky pilot
Cocktail: Cocky bartender
The Color of Money: Cocky pool player
Rain Man: Cocky brother
Days of Thunder: Cocky racecar driver
A Few Good Men: Cocky lawyer
Interview with a Vampire: Cocky vampire
Jerry MacGuire: Cocky sports agent
Mission Impossible: Cocky secret agent
War of the Worlds: Cocky father

ok, I'll go back to my corner now. I know when I've been beat :reject:

Avalon! Roxy Music time... :hmm:

Halup said:

Fawlty Towers is the best comedy ever.

YES. Nothing tops the genius of that series. I maintain that the scene in the episode Gourmet Night where Basil beats his car with the tree branch is the funniest scene made for television.

Though Basil's antics in The Germans sure comes close to topping the Gourmet Night scene. "Don't mention the war! I did once but I think I got away with it!"

I wish I knew how to mix music together. Are there any programs that let you do that. Like the whole mash-up things? I really wanna see if that one commercial Edge is in came up with a good idea combining Walk On and Running2SS. It's sounds really cool when i tried it with my itunes. :lol:

I love U2. How lucky to be alive in the era of the greastest band in history!!! :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: i'm usually up till at least 3 am. AT LEAST. :wink:

I'm sometimes up until 5:00. :yikes: Last summer, I always went to bed with the sunrise.

I need to rent Fawlty Towers, I've never seen it?

is it like a UK Seinfeld?

John Cleese is on tour right now in New Zealand. he is playing shows here in Malibu in February and L.A. in march. I definitely plan to see him.

well... I don't know what happened to Policy of Truth, but I would settle for Personal Jesus... or... Bitter Tears (for Maddy, my daughter)

timothius said:
Ab Fab I have never been able to get. I always thought of it as the British Nanny. :reject:

That's okay, I still love you. :hug:

Patsy is hilarious. :lol:

timothius said:
What was with the huge gap between Fawlty's two seasons as well? It was like four years or somthing? :hmm:

Yeah, the first series was made in 1975 and the second in 1979. I know I once read the reason but I can't remember it now.

In reality they are all great and it's just like comparing Scott Styris and Brendon McCullum. Speaking of which.

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

I wrote a whole LiveJournal entry about our incredible run chase. :drool:

Axver said:

YES. Nothing tops the genius of that series. I maintain that the scene in the episode Gourmet Night where Basil beats his car with the tree branch is the funniest scene made for television.

Though Basil's antics in The Germans sure comes close to topping the Gourmet Night scene. "Don't mention the war! I did once but I think I got away with it!"

I came across The Germans on tv about 2-3 weeks ago and it was as hilarious as I remember from having seen it years ago. I probably should get the series on dvd.

GibsonGirl said:
The Killing Moon...won't come too soon. :(

The song? I thought they played that a while ago? :huh:

Or are you talking about something else. don't mind me if you are. hehe.

Sooooo....I am thinking about going to Utah but I will be alone....and from the Notheast so really,really alone...is anyelse going? and will you be my friends?

Halup said:
John Cleese is on tour right now in New Zealand. he is playing shows here in Malibu in February and L.A. in march. I definitely plan to see him.

I'd love to see him.

I'm pissed I missed out on getting tickets to see Billy Connolly. By the time I learnt he was touring here, the Brisbane and Gold Coast shows had sold out. :mad:

angelordevil said:
Is this song about the Avalon peninsula? :happy:

:lmao:

I have the Academy Canada theme song stuck in my head and I don't know why. :mad:

Academy Canada and you... ACADEMY CAAAANADA AND YOU!

This is what happens when I get tired. :crack:

Lila64 said:

What's Cleese doing?

He has a 1 man stand up show. That's all I know about it and that's all I need to know to be there to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom