Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the story would be funnier, lol. I guess you had to be there.

I'm there for the Colin Firth convention by the way...I'M THERE! :rockon:

Axver said:

I'm sick and tired of people who can't handle any negative comments about U2.

And I find it awfully ironic that someone who complains that the band isn't changing their setlist enough has used the same argument for months.

I think it's safe to say that we're all open to others' opinions, but we get your opinion by now. You don't have to complain every single time they play With Or Without You, or something else you think needs to go.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ohhhhhhhh okay

Me:

spartacus9pn.png

"You have the worst mother fucker tractors that drive on the highways"

:lol:

I think everyone can find something to bitch about basically. Whether it's so many people holding up signs to get up onstage or the setlist or whether Bono is balding or whatever. I'm so sick of it. But, everyone has their own opinion and I think we all need to deal with it. We may not like it but we need to respect each other's opinion. :shrug:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

And I find it awfully ironic that someone who complains that the band isn't changing their setlist enough has used the same argument for months.

I think it's safe to say that we're all open to others' opinions, but we get your opinion by now. You don't have to complain every single time they play With Or Without You, or something else you think needs to go.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom