Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pepokiss said:

what happened to us? :sad:

Pepo, you do know that I'm betrothed to sooooo many people? :wink: You're only one of my many husbands and wives!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Satellite of Love is a Lou Reed song.

I can't believe that people are still having the same setlist arguments that they've been having for months. It's been annoying all along, but it's really getting on my nerves tonight. :|
Amen!

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I can't believe that people are still having the same setlist arguments that they've been having for months. It's been annoying all along, but it's really getting on my nerves tonight. :|

Ya know what, I'll be so happy when the tour is over and they get rid of the tour section. I'm sick and tired of the setlist complaints.

KhanadaRhodes said:

if anyone hassles you...
axver.gif

:hug:

bono_man2002 said:
Does it have the "love is like a drop in the ocean" bit? :giggle:

That's my favorite part of the song on the CD.
I don't think B sings it live though.
But on the whole I think the live version is more beautiful than the album one.
Just my own opinion of course.

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until the End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Instant Karma
21. Yahweh
22. 40

pretty much the exact same setlist as last night except with the omission of The Ocean...

It was so nice and peaceful for a while, too. It's one thing to make a comment here and there about not liking a song, but it too often turns into something else, all bad-vibey.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I was an ardent setlist defender until recently. I think it's gone downhill lately, though.

skjuls said:
I can't believe IU beat Kentucky!!!

woohooo!

:rockon:

it kind of sucks ill know exactly the setlist they are going to play in St. Louis. U2 on cruise control :down:

but i guess i can look forward to seeing if theyll play the ocean or not! :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ya know what, I'll be so happy when the tour is over and they get rid of the tour section. I'm sick and tired of the setlist complaints.

I'm sick and tired of people who can't handle any negative comments about U2.

sami0201 said:

seriously from the band? :ohmy:

because anyone can have will call tickets

Conversation happening behind me:

friend: "They (the ticket office) said the band tickets do not come up until 6:30pm"

Kehlia(dancing dvd girl): "but they let the line in at 6pm. I better go explain our problem"

:shrug:

corianderstem said:
It was so nice and peaceful for a while, too. It's one thing to make a comment here and there about not liking a song, but it too often turns into something else, all bad-vibey.

someone needs to restore justice to the parties, and that man is

walker14px.jpg

u2wedge said:

pretty much the exact same setlist as last night except with the omission of The Ocean...

Out of curiosity, are your ears bothering you at all? Mine have hurt all day, which I wasn't expecting. I didn't think the show was any louder than the others I've seen this year. Even when I saw them two nights in a row in October, my ears were fine the next day.

skjuls said:

Cillian Murphy.......................:drool:

The older Christian Bale is hot too. I didn't think he was much when he was younger.

You didn't like Bale in Empire Of The Sun?

Darn I thought if I went post crazy tonight I would reach 1000. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. :sad:

I am cry.

corianderstem said:
i think the problem is usually someone makes an innocent comment and people jump all over the person. if you disagree, fine, but if you don't want to read about it, just ignore it. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom