Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

The Island? Was that the one with Leonardo diCraprio? Or was that one called The Beach? I can't remember

The Island - Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson

The Beach - DiCaprio

The Island was the Coldplay of Logan's Run, Blade Runner, and Coma

KhanadaRhodes said:
I LOVE THIS!!!

people are leaving?!?!
wooooooooooooooo!!!!!
are they on crack!?!?!?!
woooooooo!!!!!

This person is hilarious. :lmao:

word was that the girl Bono had up on stage last night (with belly dancing get-up) was pregnant. Bono sung most of the song on his knees with his ear against her stomach... she was pretty affectionate with Bono. Then later in the show at the end of the encore, Bono gave his tamborine to some girl in the front row.. not sure what that was about or how it came to be because the tamborine was never used in the show.

LemonMacPhisto said:
The Island - Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson

The Beach - DiCaprio

The Island was the Coldplay of Logan's Run, Blade Runner, and Coma
i was about to say i liked the soundtrack for the movie, but then i realised i meant the beach! :giggle:

yay for not being the only one to confuse the two movies.

Axver said:

All I've heard from her besides Sway is the live disc from a concert with Tim Finn and Dave Dobbyn. Really good stuff though! :up:

What'd you think of her?

I enjoyed her show. It didn't hurt also that she was nice to look at. I was supposed to have seen her this past February opening for the Finn Brothers, but she cancelled a few dates due to the death of her father back in NZ.

Oh, and to Funny Stream Lady, people are leaving because they don't want to hear Stuck In A Moment. :wink:

wenda said:
Haven't seen The Island but Ewan McGregor is pretty... :drool:

You'd be better off staring at pictures of him then, don't waste your money or time

kellyahern said:

You like WOWY, you're not diehard enough I guess :no:

:wink:

I know you're being jokey, but that brings up a good point. Why do you have to be a diehard to be treated to a good show. why do you have to like everything off Pop and October, and hate the stuff they put on best of's or you're casual. that's not fair. U2 plays the most stuff off their new album because that makes sense, and then the rest mostly of the Joshua Tree and AB etc because its their most popular and best material. what's wrong with that. if people only catored to hardcores. u2 wouldnt be as big as they are. casuals probably make up more of a fanbase (and money) than hardcores. and it seems with all the negative posting going on, its actually the casuals who are appreciating u2 more right now then the "hardcores"

ok dont mind me, i just had to get it out. :huh:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until the End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back