Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Gone was played after or before Stuck in a Moment, it would be pretty nifty

daygloeyes2 said:

Same here. :up:

*wishes she was a U2 fan during Popmart and/or Elevation* :scream:

Popmart. :drool:

I honestly find Elevation boring, particularly the third leg. Listening to third leg bootlegs to note snippets for the setlists on U2VT was dull work. :reject:

LemonMacPhisto said:

see! catlhere is spreading vicious lies that sully my good name!

and doesn't like Pop!

come on Mods! do something

or will I have to take some vigilante justice with my Billyclub of Doom

MUAHHAHAHA :evil:

Where if your Chuck Norris now!

circa1992 said:

yep...bono touched his heart and gave a slight bow :drool:

I hope no one copies my saying for a sign :wink: :)

ok, 3rd time asking... (unless you don't want to say). What did the sign say????

good version of sometimes - i wish i heard miracle drug - one song i miss from popmart is if you wear that velvet dress..that was soooo good on tour...

mike r.

A girl goes to the ladies room and she comes back to pages upon pages of stuff...

I think I need a setlist party assistant.

Lila64 said:

what are you talking about? Couldn't have been my post :huh:

You said Norwegian Wood was a snippet of OOTS and listed it as such in your set, even though OOTS was very much over before Bono began Norwegian Wood.

LemonMacPhisto said:

and doesn't like Pop!

cop.gif
don't talk smack against my boy lmp
cop.gif

LemonMacPhisto said:

and doesn't like Pop!

so if you like pop you like black people? :wink:

Axver said:

I honestly find Elevation boring, particularly the third leg. Listening to third leg bootlegs to note snippets for the setlists on U2VT was dull work. :reject:

During Popmart my parents bought my aunt and her fiance like 3rd row tickets :drool:

they hated it :|

I wish I went...even though I was probably only 8 and didn't really know who U2 were :lol:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else

Axver said:

Personally, I like the Elevation bootlegs best. In the 1st and 2nd legs there seemed to be a bit more variety than the 3rd leg though.

I wasn't going to go see PopMart in Madison, WI (can't remember my reason), but one of my co-workers said he could get us 15th row seats for $150 each. I hemmed and hawed until he said, 'Come on, Alicia ... do it for Bono!"

So I came up with the dough. :wink: It was completely worth it.

axver - wasnt third leg elevation just seemingly a way to heal a nation, i remember how the sets sounded remarkable back when they were current - 10/25 espially

oh lapoe! yay!

Lila64 said:

ok, 3rd time asking... (unless you don't want to say). What did the sign say????

Oh, sorry...I posted it on the last thread. It said "your music and faith is a blessing to our family" I was there with my mom, dad, and brother (it was his first concert).

wenda said:
I think I need a setlist party assistant.

I'm the associate editor of a national literary magazine published on our campus, and we had interns for the first time this semester. It completely spoiled me. I want interns in the rest of my life now, too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom