Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no, not more owls!!!
fukuro3.gif

I believe we may have 2 options. LivLuv... may be a source, or we could have the zoo as backup :shh:

Hi Cleazer :wave:

Hello RavenBlue and Where's The Love and bono_man2002 :wave:

If QueenBee or Khanada aren't around... then you may not have a stream. Unless chizip is around and I can forward him LivLuv's number or he can mirror a stream... :hmm:

hi guys - I've got to go out tonight but I wanted to stop and wish everyone a happy setlist party fun time

and if everyone would start to do a collective prayer for good happy GA times on Wednesday in St louis that would be really nice

:wave: Is ruffian around? I've decided not to use my presale code for Mexico and she said she'd take it if I wasn't going to use it.

amerrydeath said:
:wave: Is ruffian around? I've decided not to use my presale code for Mexico and she said she'd take it if I wasn't going to use it.

she said that she was going ot be out of town for the next couple of days - I'll be seeing her on Tuesday night

RavenBlue said:
I hope you get into the ellipse chrissi :)

but honsetly it doesn't really matter either way - last show of the year for me - I'm just looking to meet a bunch of nice interference people and have a good time:D

Hola everybody.

In case anyone was wondering, it's still cold here in Indy.

nurse chrissi said:

she said that she was going ot be out of town for the next couple of days - I'll be seeing her on Tuesday night

Hmm... do you know her email? I think the presale starts on Wednesday.

Wow, I didn't realise it was well past 10am (the time I normally make the parties for places in eastern time). And here I was thinking today was going slowly!

Hi :wave:
thetitans2k
nursechrissi (have fun tonite whatever you do, and ellipse vibes for you in St. Louis)
amerrydeath
GibsonGirl (break from studying?)
wenda (Buffalo gal in GA last night)
Axver (sleepyhead :yawn: )

It's still cold in Boston. :| A foot of snow and it's not getting any warmer.

(in case you were wondering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom