City Video Shoot / Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love waiting around all day.... i have had some absolutely fantastic days waiting in line. Going with a group of friends, playing cards and having a picnic, listening to music, getting in to watch soundcheck, meeting the band, meeting new people etc etc,

i mean sure i've had a few boring times, but usually, i go with a big group and we make our own fun, and rod laver is so close to the city we can all get there together, then have some people go off to the city and get some yummy tea....

plus my boyfriend has a portable dvd player....the time just slides right by!

but im not going to get GA all the time. I want some great seats so i can take it all in! :)

i would love some arena shows....but i *HATE* the telstra dome in Melbourne. It totally sucks, i've seen a few people there, and it has just NO atmoshphere, and the seating is horrible, you can see anything......you're too far away! LOL

i wish they were going to Perth. I would love to visit Perth again!

No, arena is good. While I had the best time at SFS for ZooTV and Popmart, I'd really like to get more intimate with U2, well as intimate as 20,000 people will allow. :wink:

This whole lottery thing has got me interested in getting some GAs again (I swore off them after Lovetown). I mean, if I'm going to try for all Melb dates, 1 or 2.....:hmm: I think I need to get into training first! Still, not camping out all day, done that and it's HORRIBLE! :madspit:

I spoke to BEC yesterday. They told me they have 'something' pencilled in for 2/3 January 2006, but wouldnt tell me what...

hmm....:huh:

bono_man said:
I spoke to BEC yesterday. They told me they have 'something' pencilled in for 2/3 January 2006, but wouldnt tell me what...

Please be U2, please be U2, please be U2.

:Crosses fingers:
:prays:
:Hopes:

Last edited:
bono_man said:

I am going to take that and pencil it in myself then...

There are no other rock/pop/rnb acts who are either rumoured or would be willing to perform that early to the big party season of New Year's.

Nup I'm gunna take that as pretty much fact now.

Back
Top Bottom