Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

1. God Part II 30 December 1989, Dublin
2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
5. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) 28 March 2005, San Diego
6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock 4 November 1981, Berlin
7. The Ocean 4 November 1981, Berlin
8. Promenade Studio
9. All I Want Is You

Axver said:

YOU CAN IF YOU WRITE ONE! :rant:

And books conjure up so much imagery. :drool:

Fine! Fine! But music can conjure up so much imagery as well. :drool: If you shut your eyes while you play the Bullet The Blue Sky solo, you can almost feel like you're in the middle of Salvador.

I must say, though, that performance Pink Floyd did for Live 8 was amazing. I never had the chance to see it when it was aired on television, so it was nice to finally see it. Have my babies, David Gilmour! That man is so talented at what he does. Was so nice to see Roger and Dave together as well, after all those years.

Just a note to all our nineties fanatics: sit tight, you'll love what's coming. :drool:

timothius said:
Books don't give very good distortion either. :yes:

True! But my Terry Pratchett books produce brilliant reverb when they hit the walls! :lol:

SETLIST

2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
8. Promenade Studio
9. All I Want Is You 20 October 1989, Sydney
10. Bad

timothius said:

No offence, but you better hope they don't take after their father lookwise. :wink:

:no:

It would be rather revolting. But you know, at his age, I doubt it would even be possible to conceive. :wink:

SETLIST

8. Promenade Studio
10. Bad 20 October 1989, Sydney
11. Original Of The Species

timothius said:

:lmao:

It took me a while to realise that just because you kick a book out of anger it doesn't make it a foot pedal. :sad:

Not good pedals, at any rate. :sad: Books make good drum kits, though. Soft cover for the bass drum, hard cover for the snare! And...metal coathangers, or something, for the cymbals.

GibsonGirl said:

Not good pedals, at any rate. :sad: Books make good drum kits, though. Soft cover for the bass drum, hard cover for the snare! And...metal coathangers, or something, for the cymbals.

The drum kit for the stingy drummer. :drool:

omg the tears for fears torture is finally over.

oh come on, now the stream is just a loop of some applause and some guy saying U2??:huh:

SETLIST

8. Promenade Studio
10. Bad 20 October 1989, Sydney
11. Original Of The Species 6 October 2005, Late Night With Conan O'Brien
12. Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

KhanadaRhodes said:
it'd be nice if people would stop whining about technical problems and actually try out the stuff people have suggested to fix it :hmm:

That's too practical an idea. :wink:

The people with the loop problems: please tell me you're not accessing the stream from your browser. I just pasted the link into my browser and it only plays about 15 seconds of the same song. Follow the instructions in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom